How i became broken

Isabelle

10 years ago

So my name is Isabella but everyone calls be belle or izzy, personally I prefer izzy but you can't be fussy can you.
At the moment I 5 years old and live with my parents Amanda and jim and my older brother zach who is 7, so zach will be alpha one day, oh yea I forgot to mention we are all werewolves and my parents are the alpha and luna, they run the pack, in our pack we have 2,000 wolfs all together we are one of the largest pack in the US and one of the strongest we have allies with everyone around us, my farther is a great alpha and treats everyone the same.
So what made me broken
It was on my 5th birthday we were having a celebration outside everyone was there,There we bouncy castles and ride and horses everything a five year old would want at her party, little did I know that would be the last party we have as a family.

Half way through the party all I heard was growling and next thing I know mum and dad were telling my and my brother to hide in the shelter with the rest of the women, children and elderly people who were to old to fight, they told us not to leave until they came for us.
We were waiting for ages when I finically fell aswell, I was woken by my brother shaking me to tell me it was over and there we were going to go find mum and dad, when we walked out of the bunker we walked holding to each other to find our parents, when we did we both ran to them hugging them, it wasn't until that moment that a rouge came from the woods and attack my mother, she was trying to fight back but also trying to protect us at the same time, with that another came out and snapped my dads neck, the last words my mum told me were " don't let anyone see your wolf when you shift cause you are special and have special talents" I asked her what she meant but she was already gone.
Me and zach were then taken by another Alpha his name was Alpha Thomas and he was the one who ordered the attack on us ever though he was suppose to be an ally he didn't believe in the was my farther treated all the wolves in his pack the same, before they look us I was able to get my mums ring, bracelet and necklaces so I would always have something of hers, they didn't notice that I took them thankfully.
Once we arrived at Alpha Thomas pack the lighting pack, we were both thrown in a cell together, cause Zach was the son of an Alpha he was suppose to become Alpha of the starlight pack, but seen as most members were killed or have been taken to use as servants he wouldn't get a chance.
We were only fed once a day for 2 years and were unable to leave the cell unless it was to stretch our legs or use the bathroom at least they kept us in the same cell for 2 years until one day, they took Zach from me I was screaming his name we the took him and he told me " don't be scared I will be back soon" and that was the last time he slept in my cell he would only come to visit me once a day to give me food and would talk to me, I kept asking why and he never gave in till one day he broken and told me "it your fault they are, if you weren't born they would still be alive" those words haunt my dreams every night.

Hi so this is my first story sorry it it's a bit rubbish to begging with it will get better :) the chapters will get longer and will try to do a chapter every other day