Trindent High

I woke up to the wonderful sound of my alarm, not. I peeled myself out of bed and jumped in the shower, I didn't realise how much time I had spent in the shower when I looked at the clock. I opened my wardrobe and picked out my; black tank top, dark denim skinny jeans, my red and blue checkered flannel shirt and ugg boots.

"YOU'RE GOING TO MISS THE BUS." My twin brother screamed from down the hall, he looked alot like me; bright green eyes, tall and slender the only thing differeny about us was the fact that I had dyed my hair red while he left his hair the dark colour we were born with.

"I'M COMMING, JESUS TATE CALM YOUR TITS." I grabbed my backpack off my hook and shut my bedroom door behind me.

"NO!" He moved his hands crazily as I laughed.

"Lets Go." We both said at the same time, we walked with our arms linked to the bus stop on the coner.

"ASA!" I screamed as I saw him standing at the bus stop with his older brother, Morgan.

"Oh hey Ender." He pulled me in for a hug as Tate stood there awkwardly.

"This is my twin, Tate." He was holding on to the straps of his back pack so he just efortlessly waved his hand.

"Hi, I'm Asa, nice to meet you." He went to shake Tates hand but he just backed away as Asa started looking a little hurt.

"Don't worry Asa, He is just a little shy, you did nothing wrong." he nodded and smiled.

"I know who you are, and I also know what you have done." Asa looked a little startled as if he had just watch someone mudered.

"Tate." I said quickly as I slapped him on the chest. We sat in silence for ten minuets before the bus came. When we got to school I followed Asa to the office and got my time table.

"Thanks, Asa, and don't mind Tate, he can be a little strange at times."

"Oh it's fine, I was just a little shocked, thats all."

"Well, I'll see you later, I mean because we are two years apart." I waved good bye and walked to my first class. I had maths with Miss Steele, I walked in and sat at the back.

"Hi, I am Aramis." The boy next to me smiled.

"Oh hey, I know you does every celeb live around here?" I asked because so far I had met two of my favourite actors.

"Pretty much, OHMYGOD YOUR ENDER I LOVE YOU." He fangirled so hard it wasn't even funny.

''And you know who I am, How?" I raised an eyebrow.

"youtube, I love your videos, my favourite was the teenage dirtbag cover. He started singing but failed.

"ahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahah, I laughed at him." and he looked sad.

"why did you laugh" he decided to pull the most adorable puppy dog fave..

"because I hate to break it to you, but you suck Aramis." He rolled his eyes and wrote down what was on the board, the first half of the day dragged on slowly. The bell rang and I went to find Asa.

"HEY ACE!" i walked into the cafeteria and he waved me over to come sit.

"So Ender, I heard you met Aramis, he can be a pain in the ass sometime." I laughed awkwardly.

"Yeah, especially when he tries to sing." he walked past and hit me on the shoulder.

"I heard that." He sat on the other side of me, A few other people came to sit with us.

"Hey, I'm Chloe you must be ender, Asa told me about you." she smiled and sat down scowling at her food.

"I know who you are, I mean your the Chloe Grace Morezt."

"OHMYGUSH I LOVE YOUR ACCENT." so thats two people that have gone crazy about me.

"uhh thanks, I'm Aussie?" I was confused because I didn't really think I had an accent.

"Woah Chlo chill, your scaring her." Aramis said taking a bite of his shiny granny smith apple.

"Aren't you going to eat love?" Asa knocked me slightly motioning to the empty space in front of me.

"Uh no, I'm not hungry." I whispered barley audible as a tear escaped my left eye. "I'm gonna go." I got up and ran outside and slid down the wall sobbing into my knees.

"Ender, whats up?" Aramis sat next to me as I looked up, my eyes swollen and red from crying.

"Nothing." I wiped my eyes with the sleeves of my flannel shirt.

"Come on Ender, you can tell me." He put an arm around my shoulder in an attempt to comfort me.

"Okay fine, I am Anorexic, Diabetic and other things." I hid my face in my knees so I couldn't see his reaction.

"Oh Ender, I'm so sorry." He walked me to the bathroom so I could clean up, the end of the day was going to be intresting.