xviii

Dear Jimin,

"Caitlyyyyyyn!"

"What?!" I asked once you shouted on my ear.

"You kept on ignoring meeeee!" You said then pouted.

"I'm remembering the discussion of our Philosophy professor last time, we have a quiz later, you idiot. Have you forgotten?"

"Oh." You said then put your hand on your nape.

"I guess you did." I said then smirked.

"I'm hungry." You said while we're walking in the hallways.

"I have a food in my bag,"

"I don't have a pen."

"I have a spare one on my bag."

"I'm thirstyyy."

"I have a water on my bag."

"I need to go to the--" I cut you off by saying,

"Stop making excuses, pabo! Now, let's go back to our classroom because we need to study for our Philosophy subject. Okay? Okay. Let's go." I said then grabbed your arm.

Once we entered our classroom, I immediately sat on my chair then read my notes.

I was in the middle of reviewing when I felt the urge to look at you, so I did.

But what did I saw?

You're on your phone instead of studying

"Aigoo. This kid is just a pain in my ass." I whispered to myself then shooked my head.

"Jimin." I called you but you didn't even looked at me. So I called you again, and again, and again.

"Park! Jimin!" I shouted, and with that, you immediately looked at me with a confused but scared look.

"W-what did I do?" You asked.

But instead of me getting angry, I laughed.

"Yah! Why are you laughing? You we're about to scold me but now you're laughing?"

"Because you looked so scared." I said while laughing.

"Aish."

"Hey! Don't aish me! Go get your notes and study for our quiz. Now."

"But—"

"Now, Jimin. Now."

You sighed, "Okay." You said then took your notebook out of your bag then read it.

It may sound weird but it's only you and me who are reviewing for the quiz.

—-

Quiz is done!

We both got a perfect score!

While the others got not higher than 15 over 50.

"Yah! Thank you Caitlynn! If it weren't for you, my score will definitely be an egg."

"Hey don't thank me. You worked hard so it's because of you,"

"You're the best." You said then hugged me.

And I swear, I felt the butterflies on my stomach going wild

And also,

It felt like a bolt of lightning because I was strucked.

I was strucked by you, Jimin

**

It has been 10 days since I last updated and sorry for that. I've been very busy with school, that's why. Hope you would understand 💖