last message

My Dearest Jimin,

Since the day that I started missing you so much, I started writing these letters to you. It's like I always pretend that I'm talking to you to avoid myself from missing you but it didn't worked. It never worked.

Guess what, Jimin?

I saw your comeback and I am so proud of you. Your dreams finally came true.

You guys are now indeed famous, not only in Asian Countries but you are also dominating the Western Countries.

It has been 4 years.

But I'm wondering,

Do you still know me, Jimin?

Do you still remember our friendship? The way we laugh, the way we talk to each other, and all those happy memories?

With that short span of time we became bestfriends because we knew in ourselves that we have a lot in common.

So when you drift away from me, then left me without saying a word, I felt so devastated.

It is sad to realize that my heart still belongs to someone who left me behind.

I know that these letters that I wrote for you will only get wasted. It's way way impossible for you to read these letters.

But I just want to say what I feel. I have a lot of things that I want to say Jimin, but I choose not to say them because I know that I'm just wasting my effort.

This would probably be my last letter for you. If and only if you have read my past letters, don't expect that I'll be sending another one after this.

I waited for 4 years Jimin, I patiently waited for 4 years.

Every day, I hope that you would come back to me.

Each and every day.

But now, I'm tired.

I'm very tired.

I'm very tired of waiting, and hoping for you to come back.

Even if it hurts a lot, if you don't want me to be in your life anymore, then so be it.

I'll just move on.

But Jimin? Always remember that you have a friend who still cares for you.

A friend longing for you.

I'm here, Jimin.

And I'll always be here supporting you all through the way.

If the world turned their back to you, I won't.

I would open my arms for you, wholeheartedly.

But for now,

Goodbye Jimin.

loving you always,
caitlynn.