Chapter 1 ~ Reworked

As I slowly opened my eyes, I found myself in a white room with no window.
My eyes wandered a little bit around just to see a sleeping Boss with his head on my bed.
So I'm safe, well that is a good start but why is my head hurting so badly?
Ugh... I don't remember what happened but at least I'm alive, right?
I slowly shifted to gain a comfortable position but that made me groan heavily, because a stinging pain made its way up my head.
Finally Snake opened his eyes and worringly looked at me.
"Is everything alright, [Y/N]?"
After I quietly nodded, a medic rushed into the room.
"Boss, you need to leave, it's time for the examination."
Snake quickly left the room.
As the examination was over, the medic sat down besides me and asked me some questions.
"Do you remember what happened on your last mission?"
For a moment I thought about the mission but nothing came into my mind, so I kindly shook my head.
"Okay..., well Boss told me that he accidentally shot you in the head... You're quite lucky that you survived."
Wait a second! Boss shot me? Is he sure? My heart began to burn a little, as I thought about those words.
"Luckily the bullet stopped right in front of your brain... I think you should stay here for a week or so, just to go sure that you quickly heal up."
I nodded again and the medic left me alone. Ugh... My head still hurts...
Suddenly I heard Huey's voice through my codec. "[Y/N], are you alright?" I groaned a little, because every little sound nearly made my head explode. "Kinda..." Huey sighed out of relief. "Phew... I'm glad... Hey do you think you could visit me, when you're fully healed?"
He was one of my best friends, so I couldn't decline his offer.
"S-sure why not...ugh my head..."
I heard him mumble something, which I sadly couldn't understand.
All of a sudden I started to cough up dark blood, even my perception started to fade... the only thing I could hear was Huey shouting my name over and over again.
Slowly my eyes began to close themselves...

Hi Guys,
just wanted to thank you for your crazy support on this story :)
I really appreciate it!
( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
- Mio out~