Love is for losers </3

Amy's POV

     The bar was blaring Hot Mess as I entered on ladies night. The bar was filled under-aged drunks and many desprate middle-aged men. I rolled my eyes at the sight it was the same where-ever mom and dad stuck me for my next target.

             I servade the club until I found a 40 year old man (at best) in a pair of jeans that were way to tight for anyones good, and wearing a LMFAO shirt that said "I'm Sexy and I Know it!"

                     I obsevred him for a little longer as he was trying to look up some waitress' short skirt uniforms and made many failed moves at drunk woman that had to be atleast half his age.

                 This was gonna be too easy. I smirked at the thought. I spied a lone waitress and followed behind her. When she was finally in the back of the hall away from everyone I stuck her pressure points. I caught her when she fell to her kness and blacked out.

                 I double checked to make sure we weren't followed and dragged the bleach blond waitress to a supply closet.

              10 later I was dressed in her bimbo like uniform and she was dressed in sweats that I came in with on.

                   I made sure she was in the far back corner of the supply closet as I left to make my way down the hall again. I had about 30 minutes left before she woke up. That was more than enough time!

                      I took my hair out of its pony tail and shook so it fell in its black curly locks on my shoulders. I waited until a big figure in loose saggy jeans and a tight black t-shirt that showed off his built wearing sunglasses tryung to look bad-ass came in.

                      I smiled as my brother slid his shades down his nose to give me the signal to move in. I nodded and made my way to the old pervert swaying my hips to the new song that had came on.

      I grabbed a tray of drinks from a table and as I continued to make my way towards him. I walked passed the target giving him a wink making him smile showing his yellow stained teeth to the world.

          I stopped at a table acrossed from him that were full of under aged drunks from 16-18. I passed out the drinks bending over slightly giving that old D-bag a peek of my hotpink Victoriou's Secret panties.

          Luckly the people at the table were way past drunk to relise that I wasn't their waitress, and that if they had ordered anymore drinks that they didn't notice that this was their order. 

            I turned to see the man smiling even wider and returning the wink from earlier. I strutted over to him and sat in his lap.

             "Anything I can give you handsome?" I asked mentally puking and slipping my hand aroung his neck.  He reached in his pocket slipping me a 20., letting me catch a glance at his gold wedding ring band.

                  "We could play a little game of peek a boo." he slirred. I smiled and put my hand under his chin lifting his gaze away from my cleveage and tits that were dying to pop out of this uniform.

              "Sure and if I'm bad you can punish me deal." I purred getting him to nodd eagarly. I stood up and took his left hand leading him to the back entrance. Once we were outside he made a move at me immedanty.

             I pushed him away. He gave me a confused look but than smirked "playing hard to get are we?" I smirked "Nope." There was a gun shot and than theman fell soaking himself in his own blood.

       "Bout damn time." I turned to my brother and smirked at his comment. "Don't like it than you can do it." he laughed. "Right all I need is a push up bra snd some hotpink Victoria's Secret panties and i'm all set to go like you right?"

            I blushed "Shud up." I said concinously pulling my skirt down more. He laughed more amused than before, I love my bro but he's a jarhead sometimes.

        "Haha sooooooo funny Ethan." I sneered, "Lets just get this guy in the back of the truck so mom and dad can take care of the rest and give us another target.

  "Mkay." we heaved the man int he back of the company's black van. I hopped in the front passanger side and Ethan in the drivers.

       I looked on his hand to see a gleaming onbect that wasn't there before. "Ethan!" I yelled as I relised it was the guys wedding ring.

    "What? Not like he's gonna miss it." I slapped my forehead. He was impossible.

**************************************************************************************************************************

So how was this first chapter? All the details of the compasny that their mom and dad owns will be in the next one but until than .......................

           VOTE XD

                          FAN C:

 and                           Comment XP