The other side of you

A/N: Hi all this is my second book. Hope you all enjoy it as well.

*Xiao Yang P.O.V*

*Alarm Ringing – TFBoys (宠爱)*

A hand crawling out from the warm blanket trying to find the alarm source but fail to locate the source thus the owner of it have to wake up from her sweet slumber and turn off the alarm. It is 6 o'clock in the morning, and my daily routine starts.

Well since small this had be my daily routine, wake up to wash up then prepare breakfast for my family. To be honest, my mom is a bad cook that is why I have to take up this position since small in order not to let my family suffer from my mom '暗黑料理' (dark cuisine).

Oh I still haven't introduce myself, my name is Huang Zhi Yang. I am 16 years old this year. I am an average girl who do not really care about her appearance at all. I am good in study and people normally call me '学霸' (person who excel in study), I am a good cook as well. My hobby? I like to dance and sing and I am actually quite good at it.

Another important fact, I loved this C-POP called TFBoys and my favorite member is Yi Yang Qian Xi. Oh yeah, there is one weird fact about me though. I always had this weird dream and inside the dream there is always this guy wearing different type of outfit from different era who keep calling my name but all he does is call my name and nothing else. I can't see his face at all, but his voice seems familiar to me but I can't recall at all.

Xiao He: 姐(big sister), are you done talking to yourself? We're all so hungry and if you don't make it faster you will be late for school.

Me: Oh yes, you remind me of it, thanks Xiao He.

I quickly make the breakfast, take a few bite and off I go to school.

*Fast forward - Classroom*

I sit at my table which is just next to the window. I like my place because I can daydream while enjoying the scene outside when I am too stress.

Zhi Ying: Morning Xiao Yang, as usual you are early today.

Me: Yes, but where is Zhi Xi? She overslept again?

Zhi Ying: Nah, she says she wanted to go somewhere so I come in first.

Zhi Xi: HEY GIRLS!! *panting*

Me: Take a breath first, talk slowly

Zhi Xi: Do you girls know that there is 3 new transfer student to our class?!

Me: No and why? It is very normal.

Zhi Xi: Yes it is normal but the 3 person is not normal.

Zhi Ying: What so abnormal about this 3 person?

Zhi Xi: Because they are TFBOYS!!!

Me and Zhi Ying: WHAT!!!

Zhi Ying and Zhi Xi are twins and also my best friends. They are easily to be differentiate as Zhi Ying have long hair and more girly while Zhi Xi have short hair and more boyish.

After all 3 of us calm down, we continue discussing about the rumor of the new transfer student being TFBoys. Soon class starts and the rumor is real as when Ms. Lee invite the new transfer student to come in we saw all 3 of them. All of the girls including myself exclaim but after being calm down by Ms. Lee the class remain as usual. Ms. Lee sits Jun Kai and Yuan behind me and Qian Xi next to me.

I am screaming so hard when I hear it but I still do not aware of the disaster that is creeping up upon me. I introduce myself to all 3 of them since we are neighbors and so the class begin. During break time, I bring my lunch to rooftop as I prefer quiet lunch time.

Before I can start eating, suddenly someone snatch my bento away from me. I look up and saw it is Yi Yang Qian Xi. I give a puzzle look to him and ask him to return my bento.

Qian Xi: I heard you are a big fan of me? Why not hand in your bento to your beloved idol.

Me: Yes I am a big fan of you but you can't just snatch my bento away!

Qian Xi: Oh, you're  a good cook, this taste nice. Xiao Kai, Yuan come and taste this.

The other 2 ran over to taste the food and compliment that how good is the food. Once they finish it suddenly an evil smirk is shown on Qian Xi face. I was shock to see him like this and ask what he wanted.

Qian Xi: Well you will be our slave in this school. You will cook lunch for 3 of us every day. You will have to listen to what I order you to do.

Me: WHAT!! Your slave?? Are you joking?? You are not like this?? Why do you become so mean?

Qian Xi: Haha, as if you know me well. *hiss*

Me: I will not become your slave and I will expose this dark side of yours to your fans.

Xiao Kai: 漂亮妹妹 (pretty girl), don't bother exposing him. As you will not live to do so.

Since I know it is the truth, I give in as there is no other choice. Before I could walk away from them, Qian Xi give me a list of to do list and ask me to follow it every day. I nod in understanding and went back to classroom.

*Fast forward – Xiao Yang Room*

I could never believe it that Qian Xi is such a person. Ughh, I hate myself for liking him for so long. I have to think of a plan to retaliate. But for now I can only subdue to him. While I was working hard on a plan I doze off without knowing it.