Deja vu?

*Story*

The story begin as the shopkeeper told us the pocket watch is originally belong to a nobleman in the old time. This nobleman fall in love with a lady. He confess to the lady and to his surprise the lady feel the same about him but happiness does not last long as it is a forbidden love as the lady soon will belong to the king.

So in order for them to remember each other, the nobleman give the pocket watch to the lady as a sign of their love. Before the lady move to the castle they take a picture together. The lady keep the pocket watch and picture together.

One day before the lady pass away, she send the servant she trusted most to bring the pocket watch and picture back to the nobleman. When the nobleman receive the pocket watch and picture he know something had happen.

He then when to a antique shop and put it there with a letter. Then he went to the castle to look for the lady but before he even pass the guard he had been shot to death. The magical things is, both the lady and nobleman breath their last breath at the exact same time.

Back to the antique shop the boss open and read the letter. The letter say their will for sure reincarnate and come to collect the pocket watch back. So do not sell this pocket watch as it will never be sold out until it's real owner come to collect with all their memory.

The shopkeeper does not believe it and try to sell it. But the next day the pocket watch is back at the shop. The shopkeeper try to sell few time but the same thing happen. In the end he believe what the letter say.

20 years later, there is a pair of lover wanted to buy the pocket watch but the owner warn them that the pocket watch will be back to the shop but the lover say it won't. So the shopkeeper sell it to them, expecting the watch to come back.

But no the watch did not come back until 50 years later the pocket watch return with the lover who already old. They pass back the pocket watch to the shopkeeper and told him they will come back for it again and give him a picture to keep.

The shopkeeper take out the picture from 70 years ago and have a look, there look exactly the same. And so this had been my family tradition for all generation. We will take care of this pocket watch until the real owner come to get it.

*End of Story*

*Qian Xi P.O.V*

Yuan: So boss how many picture do you have now?

Shopkeeper: Around 9 picture, all from different era.

Yuan: Can we see it?

Shopkeeper: No, I will only show to the real owner when they come to get the pocket watch but with one condition they need to remember all their past life in order to take the watch out from this shop.

After listening to the shopkeeper story I am in awe. We thanks the shopkeeper for sharing the story for us and we went back. On our way back, we saw beach and we directly when over to play around. Then Yuan and Xiao Kai wanted to buy some drink from the nearby supermarket. Both me and Xiao Yang did not follow them.

After they had left suddenly a big rain pouring down. We run from the rain and found a cave. So we went in instead standing in the rain. Both of our cloths is already wet. When I saw Xiao Yang my face blushed.

Xiao Yang realize I've been blushing and look at her clothes. Since it is a white shirt it had become visible now. Xiao Yang immediately cover anything that she can.

Xiao Yang: Pervert!

Me: *immediately turn around* Sorry..

Then I heard Xiao Yang sneeze. I try to look around to see is there any light able stuff. I found some paper and wood around, lucky for me I have a lighter with me and I don't want to know how the lighter ended at my pants.

I wasted no time and make a fire pit. Still with my back to Xiao Yang I ask her to take of her cloths and put it under the fire.

Xiao Yang: No way!

Me: I won't peek! Don't worry! If you still in your wet cloth you will get sick.

Xiao Yang: Don't peek okay. How about you?

Me: *Taking off my shirt* Come take my shirt and put it near the fire as well.

Xiao Yang: Okay.

Both of us waited for the rain to stop but the rain seems to pour harder and harder. We sit there for a few minute without talking.

*Xiao Yang P.O.V*

Both of us trap in cave with big rain outside and topless. This is very awkward.

Me: Qian Xi.

Qian Xi: Yeah?

Me: Do you believe what the shopkeeper say just now.

Qian Xi: I believe why?

Me: Why do you believe it?

Qian Xi: I don't know, but I don't feel that shopkeeper need to lie to us.

Me: You're right.

Qian Xi: How about you?

Me: Me? I don't know. I'm not into this kind of thing but when the shopkeeper tell the story I am having this weird feeling. Like I am there experiencing it sort of feel.

Qian Xi: You have such feeling as well?

Me: As well? You mean you have the exact same feeling as me?

Qian Xi: Ya, weird right?

Both of us keep on discussing on the story the shopkeeper told us. It's been around 15 minute, I go over to the clothes. It had been dry, I put on mine and ask Qian Xi to take his. He make sure that he really can turn over then turn over and get his cloths.

When I saw his naked upper half I was in awe. He have 6 packs! He is only 17 this year. He notice my expression and quickly explain he did not go to gym this might happen because he is train in dancing since small. He still want to grow taller.

After finish explaining he add on a pervert at the end of his line. I blush and turn around. He just laugh when he saw me like that. As sudden as the rain come it had stop and both of us walk out to find Xiao Kai and Yuan at the supermarket.

We went back home after that.