Embarrassed..

*Apartment – Xiao Yang P.O.V*

I still cannot believe Qian Xi, after we walk out from the lift I look at Qian Xi taking his keys out and try to open the door. I guess he notice me looking at him thus he let out a long sigh and invite me to go in to have a look. I quickly agree to it. When I step in, I am being greeted by both Xiao Kai and Yuan. Both look stunned seeing me instead of Qian Xi.

Yuan: Qian Xi, why is Xiao Yang here?
Qian Xi: She is our neighbor, just next door *glare at Yuan*

Me: Er, I got to go back to cook dinner bye~

Qian Xi: Stopped!

Me: *stop my movement and look back* Yes?

Qian Xi: Since you will be cooking dinner, cook for us as well. Bring to us at 8PM.

All I can do is nod and then being pushed out by Qian Xi while he slam the door on my face. Once I recover from shocked I scold in front of the door knowing they will hear me while thumping back to my house.

*Qian Xi P.O.V*

When I found out Xiao Yang is my neighbor I am shocked but I keep my expressionless face. I notice Xiao Yang is looking at me probably not believing me that I stay next to her. I invite her in and when she saw Xiao Kai and Yuan she look so shocked and I know it is enough already.

Once she regain from her shocked, she tell us that she had to go back to cook dinner and I take this chance to on my bad boy mode to demand her to cook dinner for us and push her out of the house while slamming the door on her face.

I can hear her cursing and screaming in front of the door but all I do is just stand with the door touching my back and smile like an idiot.

Yuan: Xiao Kai, look I found an idiot standing in front of our door~

Xiao Kai: *walk over to Qian Xi and poke him*

Me: *laughing* (FYI, Qian Xi is afraid of people poke him) Stop it Xiao Kai.

Xiao Kai: Finally you are back to earth~

Me: What I stay on earth all the time.

Yuan: No, you just fly to the moon just now~

Xiao Kai: So are you happy now?

Me: What? Why? No!

Yuan: I think we did a good job, don't you think so Xiao Kai?

Xiao Kai: *giving a thumbs up to Yuan*

Me: Wait, both of you are the culprits of this matter right? No wonder I feel weird why we have to move house when our previous one is much more nearer to school.

Both of them just smile and keep on pestering about what happen after they left the classroom. At first I do not what to tell them but after a long torturing by them poking me, I give up and tell the whole story to them. All the detail without missing any.

After done with the story telling, both of them smile and nod their head at the same time.

Yuan: So our plan succeeded Xiao Kai~

Xiao Kai: Yes, we can move to the next step.

Me: What did you all plan?

Xiao Kai: Well we purposely ask the dance instructor to train you until late night and as we know you, you will never leave your homework undone even it is late at night.

Me: What? Both of you really make a good pair. A detective and a director. I am so tired, I'm going to sleep, wake me up when it's dinner.

Yuan: OK~ *evil smirk*

I went to the bathroom feeling astonish by the act of my teammate. How can they think of this way? After I done bath and change into my cloth, I went to my bed and sleep.

*Xiao Yang P.O.V*

Once I return to my home I rush to the bathroom to take a bath. While taking bath, I can't help but admire Qian Xi. I can never thought that he can be so hardworking training to perfect his dance. After bath I went back to my room to plan for a healthy meal for them for lunch as well as tonight dinner.

As a fan I should do something to appreciate their hard work even though Qian Xi always bully me. But I have to agree he did work very hard to get to the spot he is at right now. As a slave, I have been order to do it so I might as well done a great job at it.

After finishing my homework, I prepare to cook for dinner. Once dinner cook I save the boys portion up and have dinner with my family. Once all cleaning up done, I went out to next door. I push the door bell and Xiao Kai greet me with his warm smile.

Xiao Kai: Oh, you are here. Come on in~ You can put the food on that table. *pointing at a table*

Me: I nodded and proceed to put the food on the table.

Xiao Kai: Have a seat I'm going to ask them to come out.

Xiao Kai when in to call Yuan and I can hear that he ask Yuan to call Qian Xi. Then Xiao Kai walk out and sit next to me to chit chat with me. After a while Yuan walk out with a grumpy face and complain to Xiao Kai.

Yuan: Xiao Kai, he is not waking up. You know how hard it is to wake him up when he sleep..

Xiao Kai: *sigh* That Qian Xi, once he sleep he will be very hard to be waken up..

Me: Erm, why not both of you have dinner first. Let me go wake him up, I am quite professional at this.

Both of them give me a worry look but I assure them that it is ok. Finally they agree to it and bring me to Qian Xi room. I open the room and walk in. The room smell like vanilla and its smell good.

*Qian Xi P.O.V*

I am away in my slumber land when suddenly I feel someone poking me. I ignore it and continue sleeping. That someone continue to poke me. I continue to ignore it. This happen few time and I starting to get frustrated.

I guess it's should be Yuan and I know how Yuan hated to be hug by a guy so I wait for him to poke me again and I immediately grab his hand and pull him over for me to hug him. He is trying to shake of my hug but I hug even tighter as a punishment for waking me up.

Me: Wang Yuan, stop moving and leave me alone and I promise to let you go.

The other person: Ok, let me go now.

Me: Good one. Wait why you sound so girly Yuan?

I open my eyes to see that instead of Yuan I am hugging Xiao Yang! I immediately let go of her and crawl back few step backwards causing me almost fall down from my bed. Then I heard laughing in front of my door.

I look at the door to see both Yuan and Xiao Kai standing there laughing so hard. Then I look at Xiao Yang and found that she is blushing so hard.

Me: I'm sorry Xiao Yang, I thought is Yuan because he normally will do what you did.. Really I don't mean it, I'm really sorry.

Xiao Yang: Since you are awake I guess my job here is done. I will go back to my house now just return to me the container tomorrow. *without looking at us*

With that, Xiao Yang immediately rush out from my room and I can hear the sound of our front door being slam.