Logan x Reader: Chapter 3

This chapter has been skipped to the day before the date which means it's Friday. 

~~~~~~~A Spark of Friendship~~~~~~~

I woke up earlier than usual since I have early morning volleyball practice on Friday. I wore my volleyball shorts and t-shirt. I went down and grabbed some sandwich from the pantry. I grabbed my water bottle from the fridge and put all my food inside the bag. I can hear multiple footsteps coming down the stairs. My mom and dad greeted me.

"Good morning, (Y/N)!"

"Mornin' mom and dad!"

"Why are you early?"

"I have volleyball practice today."

My mom start grabbing a pan from the cabinet. She started making breakfast. I sat on the  couch and started tying my Nike shoes.

"Did you eat breakfast yet?"

I nodded my head no and showed her my food in the bag.

"No, but I'm eating my breakfast after practice."

"Okay!"

The doorbell rang and my dad walked to the door. He opened the door and looked at a tall person. It was Logan. My dad smiled and greeted Logan.

"Hello. What are you here for?"

"Hello sir. You must (Y/N)'s father. I am Logan. I am (Y/N)'s classmate."

My mom dropped her pan and quickly she ran past by me to the door. There was a happy look on her face and she greeted Logan with eagerness.

"Hello Logan! I'm (Y'N)'s mother! You can call me (Mother's first name)!"

"Mom! Don't make Logan uncomfortable!"

"Haha! (Y/N), I'm just excited! So, Logan why are you at our house today?"

"I'm here to pick up (Y/N) for her volleyball practice and my tennis practice."

"Ohohohoho! (Y/N)! Mhmmm~!"

"Mom, stop being weird!"

Mom grabbed my hand and pushed towards Logan. She and dad waved goodbye as Mom slowly closes the door. 

"Bye dearie...  Have fun!"

I stared blankly at the door and looked at Logan. We laughed and looked at each other for a moment. Then, we started walking to school.

"Thanks for picking me up, Logan. Sorry that you have to pick me up from home. You just woke up earlier than me."

"Don't worry, (Y/N). It's not really a big deal. We have practice early in the morning on Friday. We can walk together like this every morning on Friday."

I smiled at Logan. He smiled back at me. Halfway through school, we went to the convenience store to buy Logan's food. He bought some pork buns and a water bottle. 

"(Y/N), here's some pork buns."

He handed me a paper bag filled with soft, steamy buns. I gave back the bag and rejected his offer.