Logan x Reader: Chapter 4

(Hey guys! I'm sorry if I haven't been writing the story. I got really lazy and the motivation to write this story was gone. But I'm now back to write and I'll try my best to update as much and as quickly as possible. After a few months of not writing these stories, I don't think I'm confident about my writing style now, but I'll try my best to make it like how I used to write it before. I'm sorry to kept you waiting. Here's the next part of the story.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~DATE DAY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The alarm clock started ringing and I opened my eyes. I quickly took a quick shower and dressed up with the outfit (Best friend's name) help me choose yesterday. I took my bag filled with all the necessities and headed downstairs to eat breakfast. I prepared Mom and Dad's breakfast. I put down the plates on the table and placed a pancake on each plate. Footsteps start pattering down the stairs. I greeted my parents with a smile on my face. 

"Good morning, Mom and Dad!" 

"Good morning, (Your name)!"

Both of them sat down at the table. Mom then asked me a question.

"Are you going on a date with Logan today?"

She smirked with delight and I blushed as I moved my head side to side in denial.

"Nooo... Im just gonna hang out with (Best friend's name)..."

"Dont lie to me, (Your name). Everytime you hang out with (Best friend's name), you always wear pants and sweatshirt."

"Ugh... Fine I am going somewhere with Logan, but it is not a date."

"Haha! I knew it! Who knew that my daughter will be having a date with a boy one day. You're becoming a woman, (Your name)..."

"Mom, nooo... Don't embarrass me..."

Mom continued giggling as I sighed. I looked at the clock and it indicated 9:30 am. I grabbed my bag and headed out for the door. 

"Mom! Dad! I'll be going now!"

"Bye (Y/N)! Good luck with your date! Say hi to Logan for me!"

"Mom!"

My cheeks started to tint with red as I walk to the station for 10 minutes. I arrived at the said meeting location at 9:45 and waited for Logan to come. I took out my phone from my pocket and texted (Best friend's name).

"Sup (Best friend's name)."

"(Y/N)! What are you doing texting me?! You're supposed to be talking with Logan!!"

"I'm still waiting for Logan to come."

"Okay... okay... Sooo... are you ready for your first date with Logan?"

"Umm... I guess yeah..."

"Don't act like that, (Y/N)... Be more excited about this..."

"I am... Sheesh... You ditched this day for your date with your boyfriend."

"Sorry... I just ship you guys. Teehee~ xP"

I sighed and looked up from my phone to look for Logan. Among the crowd, I could see Logan waving at me with huge smile on his face. I waved back at him. I ran up to him and I smiled. 

"Hey Logan!"

"Hey (Y/N)!"

Logan walked up to me. When we stopped, Logan looked at me from my head to toe. I can see a faint blush on his cheeks. I giggled to myself when I saw the blush.