Logan x Reader: Chapter 5 Part 2

After that incident, Logan started to avoid me and I also avoid him. His animal ears reminded me of that time when my family went on a trip to the mountains and I encountered a wolf.

~~~~~~~Flashback to 10 years ago~~~~~~~

I ran out of the car and jumped up and down with joy. 

"Mommy! Daddy! It's the mountains!"

"(Y/N), be careful! Stick close to mommy and daddy."

I ran around the snow and laughed with happiness. I played around in the snow. Mommy and Daddy went inside my late grandma's cabin. They called out to me to go inside.

"(Y/N)! Come inside! We're gonna have lunch."

"Okay!" 

As I was about to go inside the cabin, something heavy suddenly pounced on me. I fall down to the ground and I turn my head slightly. I saw a big wolf, growling at me. I started to scream and cry. Its eyes hunger for me, his prey. The wolf shows his razor teeth and was ready to take a big chomp at me. As soon as the wolf was about to eat me, my father uses a torch to scare the wolf away and sure enough he forgot about his prey and ran away. My mother ran to me and hugs me tightly. My eyes were bawling out with tears, covering every inch of my face with tears. I grabbed her neck and cried in her shoulders. My father threw away the torch in the snow and quickly hugs me from behind.

"Mommy! Daddy! I was so scared! Wahhh!"

"Shh.. shh... There, there... Mommy and Daddy is here. We will never let you get hurt again."

~~~~~~~End of Flashback~~~~~~~

As I finished my flashback, Logan entered the classroom and we made eye contact. Logan looked away and I looked away too. The incident made everything awkward and I couldn't talk to him. I glanced at Logan and he looked upset. His friends tried to comfort him. A sudden guilt struck my heart. I should have never did the dare. Everyone in the class started gossiping about his wolf ears. The incident spread throughout the school like wildfire. I needed to stand up for Logan. Before I could do that, the teacher entered the room and started the class. I sighed and took out my books.

~~~~~~~Logan's Point of View~~~~~~~

(Y/N) grabbed my shoulders, pull me down and gave me a kiss on my cheek and I blushed tomato red. I looked at her face for awhile. I was frozen from the kiss. My heart starts pumping faster every second. (Y/N) opened her eyes slowly and my face become even hotter than before. As soon as she opened her eyes, she gasped and became scared.

"L-logan... yo-your head... It has animal ears."

"Huh?"

(Y/N) pointed to the top of my head. I slowly touched my head and I became shocked. My friends quickly cover me and I ran away from (Y/N). 

(Y/N)'s face... She is gonna hate me. She was so scared of me. She will never want to hang out with me again.

 I ran to the rooftop of the school and I started to cry out. I sat down and lean on the railing.

"(Y/N) is gonna hate me!!"

My friends comfort me and tried to make me calm down. I cried for at least 5 minutes. I calm down for awhile. My friends gave me water and smiled at them.