ch-1 devils!!

Riley's POV:

I stretch my legs and arms as a tired yawn escapes my lips . I still want to sleep but it is  already noon and the sun is shining brightly making me squint my eyes . I rip the duvet off my warm body only to be greeted by the cold floor. I rush to the bathroom and do my business in  fifteen minutes.

I find  a simple oversized top and shorts and pull my hair in a messy bun. It is  Sunday ,so I have all day to myself . Thinking about all the things I could do today, I grin to myself . I make my way to the kitchen and quickly find something to stop my stomach from growling.

I was never good at cooking ,it has  always been my sister who cooks for me. But she rarely comes here ,she has a job which involves travelling around the world . She has always been a caring sister and I don't even know what it feels like to have parents . Both my parents died in an accident when I was four .

But my sister is the world to me. Even though I might annoy the life out of her ,but she still loves me .

I take some bacons out of the oven and launch myself on the couch with my laptop. I can't believe it has been ages since I opened Netflix. I admit I've been pretty busy these days with all the homework stuff but I guess me made through it and now we're here Yayy!!! .

I don't even realise how much time has passed until I hear a faint knocking on the door . None of my friend come to my house without informing because they know I live alone and it's pretty dark outside ,I'm seriously scared now.

I pick up the baseball bat that I always keep beside the door and to be truthful it has always been my best companion. I even once knocked the guy next door who came to ask for something. He remained unconscious for whole three days and when he woke up ,he moved to a different town
I'm so talented (note the sarcasm)

I slowly open the door to peek outside but when I see no one I close the door immediately. "Oh my God!! Who is knocking "? "I'm so young to die ,I'm only seventeen ...please God don't let me die this early ".I am about to walk back inside when I hear the noise again but this time there are some faint voices too.

So keeping my life in the hands of dear God, I open the door with closed eyes. I slowly open my one eye and look around . My both eyes open immediately."what the hell ,there is no one . " Is someone playing a prank on me . I'll seriously kill them .

As I take a step ahead to search the culprit ,my right foot touches something solid and I fall straight on my face . I would have seriously laughed at my clumsiness if it was for some other situation.

I quickly get up to have a look at whatever made me trip.

But my eyes widens to the size of soccer ball when I see what ....or who it is.

There is a small girl lying unconscious on my doorstep. Her hair are everywhere on her face . She has little blood on her white dress and she even has some bruises on her cheeks and arms. Nonetheless she is a cutiee.

I suddenly hear some distant voices which seems to come near by every second.

The voices come more near and near as I finally see some men dressed in black looking like pure devils.

"Search the girl" the one who look like hulk says ..

"Boss ,I. .th..ink we lo...ost her " says the other one who look like he is going to pee in his pants .

I see that they are nearing me . But they still haven't noticed me.

But I wonder who is the girl they are  looking for.

Being the Dumbest creature I am ,it takes  me some time to realise they are  looking for this little girl .My eyes widens  as I realize it "shit".

I see them approaching really near. But before they can  see us I carry the cute girl in my arms and close the door behind me.

"Thank God".

My eyes widens once again as I realize

"What have I got myself into "??

                                 #############
                                     #########

Thanks for giving it a chance . I thank everyone who gave it a chance . I hope you liked it.

Please do vote and comment .

Do give the rivews about the book.

Thank u so much ❤

#A XD