ch-3 That is Evan Jones for you!!

Dedicated to Princesa-Violet.....for being the bubbliest person ever. She is an amazing person ,friend ,writer and so much more.
Do check out her book...it is amazing just like her .

The side cover is made by OneOfTheTwins and
XLoveNutellaX. These guys are amazing.
........................

Riley's POV :

I sigh as I keep my phone back on the table and rub my eyes with the heel of my palm. I glance at the clock which now reads fifteen past twelve.

I grab the controller and switch of the TV causing the living room to darken . I've never been one to be afraid of darkness . Sometimes it has been like a friend to me, we are not afraid of who we are ,we are not afraid of people to see ourselves ....the true us.

As a kid I've always enjoyed watching the night sky under moonlight. As I grew up I couldn't help but be more curious about these beautiful creations .

I sigh again as I search my phone to find a message but find nothing . Hailey always calls me at night ,to check on me and when sometimes she can't she informs me earlier . She worries about me more than I worry about myself but that is how my twenty five years old sister is.

I switch on the flashlight and drag myself upstairs to where my room is . Our house is too big for just two people.

I slightly open the door and peek inside only to see two bodies huddled together and snoring . I step inside and bolt the door just like I always do and walk to the bed.

I see Cassie cuddled with Nora and a stuffed toy between them . I slightly pull on Nora's arm and keep the stuffed toy on the side of bed and pull the duvet up.

I sit on the rolling chair and look at both of them only to see how adorable they look. A small smile find its way on my lips as I remember how Nora had called Cassie 'Auntie' and how I fell on the floor laughing like a maniac. But nonetheless Cassie handled her , Cassie has always been the cool one among kids considering  how many times she has to babysit Jake .

For a six year old Jake is sure a devil but then again, isn't Jone's family filled with devils ....not to forget the Jerk. Yeah Cassie has another brother who so happens to be her twin.

I see Nora slightly stirring in her sleep . I get up and slightly pat on her back until she's finally asleep again.

I don't know why... but my heart tug at her. She is so pure,so beautiful....how could someone think of hurting her . I still don't know about those guys ,I talked to Cassie about it and she assured me that everything's gonna be alright ...I really hope so. I wish I could find about her parents ...and she's so little to know about anything.

We decided to tell police but not now, when we are sure that Nora is safe.

I am pulled out of my trance by the sound of Photograph by Ed sheeran. I look at Nora only to see her sleeping soundly .

I get up and pace towards where my cellphone is. I quickly touch the Answer button only to hear my sister panting like crazy."Sorry. ...Sorry Riles. I'm really sorry ..........did I worry you...oh my God , of course I did .....I'm sorry ...my Jerk of a boss....he just gave me so much of work ...im really  sorry" I smile ...so this is my sister for you.

"Hey ....Hails,calm down .I'm fine and yes you did worry me but now I'm okay ".

A comfortable silence draws between us before Hailey starts again "I missed you".and I smile knowing she did.