ch-7 Jelly with cold coffee!!

Dedicated to Bojupraix for being an amazing person inside and out. Check out his stories , they are simply amazing .

♡Strip that down by Liam Payne ♡

..........................____________________^^

Evan's POV :

I land another punch on the punching bag as sweat drips down from my body.

I could feel eyes boring into me as I work hard....but seriously I couldn't care less what others think . My mind reminding me of things that weren't worth remembering .

But she is totally worth it ....my foolish heart whispers.

I close my eyes tightly , my fist clenches and knuckles turns white as I punch it again. But that impact never comes....

I open my eyes to find Alec , the gym owner and my friend ....holding the punching bag away from me.

"Alec" I warn him.
But knowing him he just glares at me  as my angry face turns into a frowning one....

I sigh

"What happened" ? Alec asks bringing  me some water ....
I don't respond ....Alec has known me almost half of my life . I was very young when I started to come here ....with my father. He knows everything about me.

"It is about Riley , isn't it " he asks.
"Yeah" I try  to respond but it only comes as  a mere whisper .
He doesn't say anything ....he don't  need to  . He just keeps his hand on my shoulder to assure me .

And when I look into his caramel eyes .....I almost believe everything's gonna be fine .

Almost

I pick up my towel and dry the sweat of my body. I could see some girls looking at me .
Normally I would have flirted with them but I was in no mood today .

I pick up my bag and mumble a quick goodbye to Alec.

Drive to home from the gym is atleast forty-five minutes . It helps me to think ....but thinking was the last thing I wanted to do right now.

I stop my car at my all time favourite spot...... and admire the beautiful  view of blinding city lights in front of me. Looking at it made me feel alive .

It was my favourite place to come ....my father showed me this place. He always loved adventure , searching .
" Daddy , why did we come here"?? I had asked my father when we  first came here.
My  dad hadn't replied for a while but when  he did , there were so many emotions swirling in his eyes.
"To forget and to remember" he answered.
I  still remember how hard i  laughed at this "How can we forget and remember at the same time , Daddy"
"You will know son, someday " and I  did ....there was so much to remember and to forget at the same time ...

My mind replays all the  things which happened today .

Riley

I dint even realise when she became the centre of my universe .

But there she was ...controlling my emotions .
My father once told me never break a girl's heart but I forgot to ask him what if they broke ours  .
What if they crumble it into pieces ......