23~ Reception

I'll start this with a big thank you to everyone of you for such an overwhelming response on the previous chapter.
Thank you so much. ❤😭
And today, 21st July :

3 YEARS OF KAISI YEH YAARIYAN.
3 YEARS OF MANAN. ❤❤
Update toh banta hai boss. 😌❤

This one's for you thenoynicaahuja
❤🙈

Plus a vm on this special day. ❤

¤~~~~~~~~~~~¤

"Good morning people!" Mukti chirped as she entered the house and Nandini and Nyonika greeted her back. "Let's leave. We're already late." She said to Nandini making her frown.

"Leave? Where to?"

"Aree message nahi padha aapne? We have to go to the salon." Mukti informed.

"Haan beta," Nyonika added. "She had also asked me to tell you but dimaag se nikalgaya. So you both leave, but come back soon. Woh mehndi waali aati hi hogi."

"Don't worry aunty. We won't take long." Mukti assured.

"Okay then," Nandini agreed. "Main Manik ko batakar aati hoon."

"Kya batana hai?" They heard Manik's voice who came to them and Mukti told him that she and Alya were taking Nandini.

"We'll also get you a haircut." Mukti squealed excitedly.

"Oh hello?" Manik raised his eyebrows at her. "There's no need of a haircut."

"Manik, I'm not talking about your haircut." Mukti faked a smile.

"Really? Pata hai mujhe." He too forced a smile and looked at Nandini. "You are not going to cut your hair." He ordered and she nodded silently, hiding her smile.

"Whatever." Mukti rolled her eyes and dragged Nandini with her.
On their way, they picked Navya too and the girls had a gala time in their ladies business - be it pedicure or manicure, straightening their hair or doing facials and all of it got accompanied by taking lots of pictures. Girls, after all.

Once done, Nandini returned back home and went to their room only to find Manik laying comfortably on the bed with his phone in his hand and headphones plugged in.

"Manik." She called out but neither did he respond nor did he acknowledge her presence. She neared him and took off the headphones which made him look up at her. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing."

"Manik, you've been doing nothing since morning!" She stated making an akimbo.

"That's right. I'm not finished yet." He shrugged and she looked at him in disbelief.

"At least go and have a shower. Have you seen the time?"

"Acha thikh hai na. Chilla kyu rahi ho? By the way, what are you doing now?" He asked sitting upright.

"Woh mehndi wali must be coming."

"See, even you're busy in your girl thing."

"Oh hello. Aap ke kehne par hi main mehndi lagwarahi hoon." She flipped her hair.