04.

The next two weeks slugged past, Oliver had called me in before work started, just before I was due to leave, on my days off and even once over the weekend. I was exhausted. It was always the same, he would call for me, I would go and then we'd just end up arguing as aggressively as always. Ashton and I had hardly seen each other due to work and it was starting to get me down, I missed him so much.

I had just put my things in my office, it was just past seven in the morning. I clutched my coffee as I set everything down on the desk. The caffeine was the only thing keeping me going, I had got into bed at just gone midnight last night and got the call in at just gone six this morning. He was doing it on purpose deliberately trying to wear me down, make me break. It wasn't going to work I would not let it! I was as stubborn as him and I would not let him think he's getting to me.

I finished my coffee and put the empty cup in the bin and made my way to his cell, I unlocked it and as usual sat on the chair whilst he sat on the bed. He wore the same smug smile as always, I stared at him and waited for his smug comment

"The early bird always catches the worm" He laughed at himself

I rolled my eyes "You're so funny"

He nodded and his eyes held the same mischievous glint they always did "I like to think so"

"Is there any real point to this or are you still trying to make me break?" I yawned

"No" he shrugged "Just wanted to be your usual alarm, wouldn't want you to miss out on the precious money you're saving"

"Aren't you so kind" I replied with heavy sarcasm

He laughed "I like to think so"

"Are you happy?" I asked angrily "I mean, now that you're literally taking over my life, you've pulled me away from my fiancé, my family, my friends... Everyone"

He acted as though he needed to think about the answer to my question "Am I happy? Yes, I think so... Are you?"

I wanted to punch him, I wanted to wipe that smug smile off his face every time I saw him. He was literally the most hated person in my life, how I wish I had never accepted this role and just been content with waiting the extra few months to leave. "You want me to be honest? Or do you want me to sweeten it up because it's my job?"

"Either or" He brought his hands together his lap

"I'll be happy to see the back of you when I leave this place, when I won't have to come back in here and see your disgusting face. When I don't have to be pulled away from my fiancé for you! When I'm sat in a home that I own, with a new job, children by my side and a loving husband... Then I'll be happy, when I don't have to think of you anymore... While your dust in the ground I'll be living my best life, I'll be loved... You'll just be remembered for what you did!"

My words had hit a nerve, his face was stone cold as he looked at me. I saw him grit his teeth as he spoke again "Well then, I'll just have to make your life as difficult as possible before then wont I"

"You're already doing it and you know that!" I shouted at him

He laughed "Y'know what's funny?"

I closed my eyes and let out a long sigh before answering him "What?"

"This whole time you're telling me that you're going to be gone, with your fiancé, living a happy life starting a family with him... I can tell you sweetheart, I bet he's already dipping it somewhere else. Whilst you're sat here with me, he's sat at home whilst his parents are out with his bit on the side. You're never there to satisfy him and trust me, us men have urges that need fulfilling" His words laced with venom as he spoke