Part 1.

So hi,this is my 2nd book and sorry im not gonna update Sophia's life cuz it sucks (we all know it) but i got a lot of inspiration from some stories and decided to write a good one,again. Please comment if you liked it and vote x

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hope, this dress looks nice on you! Don't be shy!" My mom exclaimed.

I looked down at this sparkly dress which was cut short till my thighs.

"Mom, it's too revealing. And I hope you remember that I am going to my first day at senior high, not to a fashion show." I shrug.

"Come on,Hope. All the girls will go head over heals over this dress! And so will your friends, Lola and Eleanor." She excitedly suggest.

"Sorry but I this dress is too girly. It's not just, you know, me." I take one more glance at my dress, and yep, too short. "It's making me look like a skank."

"Oh well." Mom sighs, "You can wear whatever you want, I tried my best,"

I smile and kiss my mom on the cheek. She always wanted me to be the best, but the problem is I don't want to be popular or the best. I am me. And I love myself.

"I made breakfast, the tea is in the microwave so change into your clothes and go eat." My mom smiles. I glance over at the clock, I have just 30 minutes to get ready because then Lola and Eleanor would come pick me up. I slip on skinny jeans, a random shirt and my converse shoes that I bought over the weekend. I blow dry my wet hair and apply on a bit of mascara and lip gloss, and thats it, really. I am just about to leave the room but suddenly my phone rings, and I take a minute to receive it as I was enjoying the ringtone I have of Taylor swift. I am a weirdo. I admit. I look at the name, its Lola.

"Hey Lola!" I smile suddenly and yell.

"Hope, come down fast, we've been waiting for 10 minutes!" She yells and I can hear Eleanor's voice at the other side. She's humming. Very normal.

"Wait what?" I am almost downstairs and I look at the time, the time was more than 30 minutes. What? Was the time at my clock wrong or something? I don't think mom reminded me to- oh yes she did.

"Shit." I curse. "Coming."

As I'm running to the door, my mom stops me.

"Why aren't you eating breakfast?"

"Momma, Im late, i gotta go." I kiss her cheek and run to the car where Lola and Eleanor are sitting.

"Hey babes." I buckle my seat belt and check my bag if i forgot anything.

"Hey,Hope." Eleanor looks back and smile.

I sigh inside at my name. Hope. I love the name, but it doesn't suites me. I really do hate my name.

"You ready guys? We're seniors!" Lola yells.

I nod and I literally feel my stomach bursting because of the butterflies.

"I feel the urge to vomit because this is too exciting." Eleanor says nervously, biting on her nails.

"Come on, it's alright. Just think, hot senior boys, parties, popularity!" Lola yells again, louder this time.

I snort at what she said. My bestfriends were really into stuff that I didnt care about. While Lola would gossip about her crush, Bryan Tomlinson, I would try to look like I'm a bit interested in the conversation. Its hard when you have to be interested in what you dont like. Like broccoli. Can you talk about it? no. Wait, did i just compare boys to broccoli? I giggle at what things I think and forget that we reached highschool.

"Hey, hope. Get up." Eleanor sticks her hand out to pick me up from my seat.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote please?

-Blair