Part 3.

*2 hours later*

I sigh as the squeals of Lola and Eleanor fills my ears.

"Guys, please, just shut up." I scold.

"You are so not girly like us, aren't you?" Eleanor scowls.

I snort again and smile inside when I see their faces and walk to the art class.

I sit at the last seat because I hate sitting in the front. You always have to answer whatever shit teachers say when you sit at the front. I groan as I see those jocks coming in, i mean they look like movie stars for sure, but I think thats fake attitude. And they sit at the end but at other sides, only Caleb and Liam, a qb, near me.

"Good morning class. Settle down." Our sir, Mr.Johnson, walks in. But I call him sweaty palms. Because his palms are like the sweatiest things ever. Disgusting, I know.

"Now please show me the assignment I told you all to do over the vacations." Mr.Johnson wipes his palms with a tissue and scans the room.

"Caleb, did you finish your assignment?" Sweaty palms asks sternly.

"Yeeeep." Caleb replies popping the p.

Mr.Johnson walks over to his art book and then Caleb burst into laughter.

"Do you really think I would do that? Uh huh." He shakes his head.

"Detention for 3 weeks, Caleb!" Sweaty palms yell. "And as usual, I'll pick a student to stay in detention with you and check if your behaving better."

Caleb smirks innocently but naughtily.

"Mrs.Anderson." Sweaty freaking palm smiles.

I look around the class to see if their are any other Anderson's who could take my place.

"Hope." Mr.Johnson now tells my name directly.

I stand up and smile very innocently so he would just choose another student.

"I am assigning Mrs.Anderson as the personal tutor of these," he pauses and looks at the jocks. "boys and she will be in charge for what ever bad they do. And thats your permanent places for the rest of the semester"

He signals me to sit down and I scream inside, as he start explaining and drawing some weird structures. After half an hour, the class was a zoo.

"I am gonna be back." He looks at his hands and walks outside of class.

"Hello personal tutor." All the boys whistle and I sit there with pure embarrassment and sadness on my face.

This has to be the worst first day at senior high ever. Ever. Ever. And ever.

My pen falls down so I bend down to pick it up and ugh.

"Hey baby." Liam slaps my thing under my back. I am even embarrassed to say what it is. "Nice ass."

"Wouldn't it be better if my very nice hands were repeatedly slapping your ugly duckling face?" I snap.

"Ooh, fiery. Or what if I could take you to my home?" He smirks and okay, I couldn't stop myself when my hand shot in the air to his face.

He catches my hand just as it was about to slap his face, and pulls me so close to him, that I could even feel his breathe on my face.

"Dont do that, ever. I dont wanna hurt you okay." He smirks as I struggle to get his face out of my face.

"Bro let go of her." Caleb pulls him back.

Just then Mr.Johnson walks in.

"Okay the class is almost over so we'll continue this lesson in our next class." I sigh as tears fill my eyes. I run out of the class and I'm so glad its recess.

Someone grabs my hand and I look to see Austin.

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" He still holds on to my hand and asks. I slightly nod and he takes me to the corner,

"See, I was wondering if you would like to ....."

--------------------------------------------

Spoiler alerttt