Beau... Just Me and Beau....

*Sam's P.O.V*

"I got your text," He said, sitting on the edge of my bed. "But 'k' doesn't cover it." I was confused. "Cover what?" I asked. "Do you like me?" I was shocked. I slowly nodded my head. "I think..." I said. "Do you, like me?" I didn't mean to say it. I just came out of my mouth naturally like someone was controlling my mouth! "I think so too." he smiled.

Then, I smiled.

His smile, pls kill me now....

"Will you go on a date with me tonight?" I nodded, with the biggest goofy smile on my face. "I would love to!" I said. "Let's go!" He said as I got up and opened the door.

*Beau's P.O.V*

I felt this amazing tingling sensation throughout my body. I asked the most beautiful girl in the world out and she SAID YESSS!

Though, I don't think the fandom will take it very well. They still have their guard up after Angelina. At least my family and friends will be supportive... I hope...

*Sam's P.OV*

"We're not budging until we see you two kiss!" Anna said, standing beside Jai and the rest of the boys. I rolled my eyes. "Your so damn bossy!" I groaned. "That's me!" she said proudly.

Then, I felt two hands grab my waist. I spun round and Beau's lips was millimeters away from mine. I could feel his hot, chocolatey breath fanning against my face. He leaned in, and kissed me. His soft lips clashed with my chapped ones, as fire erupted in my stomach.

It felt like me kissed for ages, when in reality it was probably a few seconds. Even whilst ,me and Joe were together, we never had that connection that I feel with Beau right now.

The tingling sensation buzzed through my body! Then, we both pulled away to catch our breath... "I loved you yesterday... I love you still." Beau started. "Always have... Always will." I finished. it was from a book we had both read. it was our favorite line, from our favorite book. And now it was our favorite quote.

"Hey Jai! Why don't we have a quote?!" Anna said. "Don't even ask babe!" He said, shaking his head.

"Awwww! Beau your sooo cute!" Luke said. "Come here you cunt I'm gonna kill you!" Beau said, and started chasing Luke. Then, the other boys started to join in...