Twitter

*Sam's P.O.V*

I looked at the hate first.

@Beaus_baby_girl:

Get away from him you whore you don't deserve to be with him. You're a slutty bitch.

How very pleasant.

@beaus_bxtch:

I think that @brooksbeau can do way better than @samclifford Bc she's a fake slut

@cupcake_die246:

I think @samclifford should take a look in the mirror fat bitch. Wait! If you did u'd probs break it! Haha! Fat bitch!

@mixer_fxuckers:

@samclifford is a fat whore!

@michelle_janoskinator:

@samclifford DIE HOE DIE!

@jess_janoskians :

Beau doesn't love @samclifford ! He's just too kind not to break her heart by dumping that fat bitch!

@jxnoskixns:

@brooksbeau I bet @samclifford is an anorexic whore!

Wow! Some of those where pretty Harsh!

Now for the good comments!

@iShipUš

I think @brooksbeau and @samclifford are my OTP! They are so cute together! #iShipBemantha !

@Captin_America:

@samclifford don't listen to those two faces shit brains! They're just jealous don't worry ! Bamantha shippers are behind you all the way!

@doc_martin_oO:

Your beautiful! Don't listen to those hoes out there!

@bamantha_shipper:

Hey! We all love you @samclifford !The whole fandom is behind you guys! The ones that aren't , aren't true fans 💖💕

I thought that one was so cute so I re-tweeted it and followed all the nice accounts.

Oh god! What's going to happen when I go to school on Monday?

It's Friday Sam! Get a grip and get your ass to sleep! Your going on a plane back to London tomorrow!

I crawled into my bed, and as I closed my heavy eyelids, darkness over came my life, and sleep drifted me away to the land of dreams!!!

-----

So! How'd you guys like the chapter? was it shit? please tell me!

Comment and vote! and yaaaayyy!!

Random outburst!

Sorry I haven't updated in forever but it's kinda hard battling 3 fanfics at once but anyway! love y'all!

-carrots and potatoes