living with michael - chapter 1

i woke to someone gently laying me down on something soft. i looked around it was bedroom with black wallpaper, huge flat screen tv, mullinied windows, soft golden carpet, black coaches in front of a coffee table and ornate fireplace. the soft thing i was laying on was a king size bed with black sheets and a soft fur blanket. i was cozy and warm i turned around and michael was laying next to me i snuggled closer and fell asleep.

10:00am

i slowly woke up and stretched, i was still wearing my clothes from yesterday. i got off the bed i needed some clothes. i walked over to a door and opened it i gasped it was filled with rails of clothing, clothes were folded on shelves and towels were stacked up on the cupboard. i looked on hangers and picked a green one shoulder draping top, black skinny jeans and black felt flats. i walked into the bahroom and my mouth fell open, it had a cieling shower and bathtub with jet controls. there were brown tiles on the floot and the wallls were given the stone effect and misted glass covering the shower. i took my clothes on and jumped into the shower, the hot water soothed my body and drowned my sorrows from yesterday. after i got out i changed into the clothes that i picked .

i opened the bedroom door and went out unto the landing. the corridor was covered in soft carpet and doors lef off, i walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. it was gleaming brown with brown panels and a circular worktop with red varnished bricks and in it every cooking device known to mankind. i walked over to where michael was cooking he was wearing a blue shirt and black slacks.

"hello" he said

i sat down at the table and he joined me as we ate i asked him questions.

"so this is where we are gonna live?"

"yes i will give you a tour of the house i assure you it is comfortable"

" am i allowed to go outside?"

"joseph  said that you are to say whithin the boundaries of this house you can go outside that is into the woods behind the house and the lawn the yard. if you want to go out i will take you"

"michael?"

"yes sweetheart"

my heart soared up he called me sweetheart. stop it i told myself you don't like him anyway.

"i um when are we going to get married?"

"next week "

"oh".

he got up and took my hand i gasped his touch was electric. he raised his eyebrow and smirked. i snatched my hand away from his and started walking. soon he gave me a tour of our house. we were walking outside

"you know joseph expects a child from us"

i looked up at him

" wait a minute first of all you kidnap me then you marry me and then you rape me?".

he looked shocked

"i would never do that  , i would never hurt you i will give you time"

tears pricked on my eyelashes why did this have to happen to me?. he put his arm around me. he was coming close, too close so that i could see deep into his brown eyes. his face brushed against mine, his hand caresses my waist, then his lips warm lips covered mine. i felt shots of pleasure and i pulled him closer. it was only him and his moist lips his hand on my waist inching down my hand in his soft tresses. he pulled back why did he stop?.

"i'm sorry" he muttered he didn't meet my eye. he turned around and walked off. i was confused one minute he was kissing me so passionately the next leaving me.

later that night

i walked into our room

"michael..."

"i forgot to show you your room-"

"michael i sleep here"

"no you don't"

he held my arm and pulled me into the hallway into one of the rooms.

"sleep well"

"michael"

i grabbed his arm and tried to stop him why was he doing this to me?.he left closing the door behind him. i sat for a while then i got up and went back to his room. i put my hand on the latch and pulled. it was locked. i tried knocking the light from under the doorway went out. i slowly walked back to my room closing the door behind me. the tears that i was holding back in came rolling down the sobs racking my body. i was sleeping alone today. my one hope was gone