hell- chapter 6

the beams of sunlight hit my face and i opened my eyes. i tried to move but michael was wrapped around me tightly, he stirred as i moved around but his arms wound around me tighter.

"michael?"

"shut up!"

"michael look we need to get up"

he didn't answer and i started moving around. still silence. i kicked his leg under the cover and dug my nails into his arm.

"WILL YOU SHUT THE HELL UP!"

he got up flinging me on my side. we were still naked from last night and he dragged me unto the coach. he kissed me hard and roughly squeezed my breasts. then he threw me on my side. i looked up at him from the corner of my eye, he was leaning over me stroking his huge erection. suddenly he grabbed my hair and forced his cock into my mouth. i gagged on him, he was stretching my mouth and the tip was hitting the back of my throat. i was going to suffocate, my eyes were watering as he thrusted into my mouth hard. i frantically pushed at his hips, but he didn't budge. he was panting heavily as he thrusted and with one last hard thrust came in my mouth and eased himself out. i couldn't stop coughing. he wasn't done yet. he got behind me and drew my leg over his thigh, he drove his erection into me. i screamed he was gonna tear me.

"please michael, you're hurting me"

he didn't slow down.

"it's only you and me baby, no one can hear you scream".

after a bit he pulled out, i quickly scrambled from the coach and ran towards the door. his arm shot out and he grabbed me. i closed my legs not giving him any access. he forced my legs open sat me on the coach. he spread my legs wide and thrust into me. i screamed again. he was relentless thrusting ruthlessly. he slammed into me one last time and emptied himself.he pulled out and headed to the shower, i put my arms around my knees and cried. after a few minutes i heard the shower turning off and then the closet door opening. he towered over me

"get in the shower!"

i wasn't going to be used when he needed me and then thrown away. i mastered all my willpower

"you can't tell me what to do"

he backhanded me on the face, my face started to sting.

"it's your fault for making my life hell okay, i love rose not you and that's how it's gonna be,. i thought you were useless but looks like you can come in use' he smirked at me.