marriage-chapter 5

the wedding day dawned bright and sunny. janet helped me get dressed in a gorgeous lace and silk dress and then she did my makeup. we met up in the church with michael who was looking stunning in a black suit.

we made our vows and then the priest asked michael to kiss the bride. the kiss was short and he pulled away quickly. tears pooled in my eyes.

later that night

i sat on the bed with my knees drawn up when michael opened the door and walked in. he grabbed me

"i don't like you okay this is only for joseph's sake"

he shoved me down in the bed and lay on top of me. our lips met in a searing kiss and moaned pulling him closer. his tongue outlined the shape of my bottom lip. a tingling sensation shot threw me. he kissed my neck and licked the hollow behind my ear. i gasped that felt so good. he moved to my chest pulling the dress down. he unsnapped my bra and grazed his fingers across my chest i yelped. he pinched my nipples i closed my eyes not wanting this sweet torture to stop. i felt his warm tongue against my aching nipple.

"aaa..uh michael don't stop please"

i held the back of his head he stopped and moved lower down. why did he stop?. his fingers brushed across by belly and onto the top of my panties. he ripped my panties off that hurt!. i closed my legs he opened them i tried to close them again but his head was buried in between. he licked the soft folds there in tentative strokes. my back arched and i moaned helplessly feeling his tongue and mouth on my clit. he pushed a finger inside me i winced. he pumped it in and out then he added another finger i bucked wildly. he unzipped his pants and let his his boxers fall. i retreated back that monster would tear me apart. he grabbed my legs and pulled me back. he pushed my leg on his hip and grinded against me, rubbing his erection on my wetness. he grunted and grinded harder.

he positioned himself and stroked his giant member. i tensed up he stroked my legs to calm me down. i felt his tip at my entrance i clenched my eyes shut. then he slowly slid in. i screamed as i felt a searing pain. he continued to push inch by inch. he kissed me and groaned in my mouth when he was fully in i gasped. then he flexed his hips rotating them, the pain instantly turned to pleasure. he thrusted deeply and after a few thrusts sped up. i rocked against him and held unto his shoulders. the pleasure began to build. he threw my legs over his shoulder and slammed into to me repeatedly.

"uh... oh god.. oh shit" he groaned

"mmmmmhmm"

he thrusted faster making me feel every inch. i felt something overtaking me and i was nearing my release i climaxed and felt my whole body rack with the release. he thrusted a few times and felt him shoot inside of me. he rolled off me and lay down pulling me wih him i fell sleep in his arms.