periods

Honestly who in the world actually enjoys their periods?

My mom says some people do and I just... Whattttt???? HOW??? Were they blessed with no cramps and like little to no blood for a short period of time or what the fuck?

When I'm on my period there better be a shit ton of chocolate present or imma gonna die. Also pain killers cuz my cramps are fairly horrible. My cramps are like a good in between of the "AHHHHH IM DYING/JUST KILL ME ALREADY" cramps and the "ughhhh you aren't too bad but I still want to die" cramps. Ya know?

Also, my period lasts for like 7-10 days, and ThatcherJoe (yes I watch him, shut up) said in a video that a girl's period usually lasts anywhere between 3 and 5 days. THATS A BIG OL' FUCKING LIE THERE MATE. Like excuse me but um no. I would love if mine only lasted 3-5 days like you kidding me, I would donate my left arm to be able to have that.

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Basically in conclusion, if your period doesn't make you want to die you are one special snowflake and shut up when someone is complaining about  theres, don't be like, "actually mine isn't that bad." NOBODY WANTS TO HEAR THAT WHEN LIKE NIAGRA FALLS IS COMING OUT OF THEIR VAGINA!!!

Sorry not sorry for this.