★★Completed★★

This book, has been completed! I know that the last couple of chapters were kinda bad, but I was really working hard to get then out for you and finally finish the book. I beat the deadline though which makes me happy! ^°^ The first chapter for the next book will be posted sometime in July or maybe even August, mostly because I need a break to spend time with my family and actually get a life... I hope you liked this book! The chapters would have came out a lot sooner but I was trying to have fun in Florida before I go back home tomorrow. Especially the chapter I posted at 2 this morning, that was because I had a nosebleed and it took almost thirty minutes for it to finally calm down. I think this is all I have to say actually...

Don't forget to comment, vote, and share for me! Only if you want to though!

Wait...

POLL RESULTS!

I completely forgot! That's what I was gonna put on here too!

So, I can't say I was really surprised by this, but everyone wants Red to come back! So I will make sure he comes back in the second book!

It's amazing how Jess won by a landslide! I wasn't even sure I made her a good character myself...

This came as a complete and unexpected shock. Jen and Lizzie were tied for your favorite mentors! Let's hear it for female dominance! ^°^

I didn't know that many of you liked Ty so much! You should tell me why voted for him because after reading the poll results, seeing Ty's name a lot really piqued my interest.

My lovely hopes never seize to amaze me! I didn't know so many of you liked ALL of the chapters! I wasn't even expecting that and it made my day! I love you all and I can't wait to start writing the second book!

I love you all and I'll see you there!

Oh and about the MCs, those will just continue to the next book from where they were if that's okay with you!

This is farewell for now~!

If you want though, you can look at any of my other books even though I'm convinced they aren't good...

Bai~! ♥