Six

Justin woke up and looked adorable.

My hair turned absoultely curly for moving around alot.

His hair turned half straight which was weird.

I walked into the bathroom looking for my straightener to make my hair look better than it was this morning.

As I was about to start doing it , we soon heard a call and the phone was ringing.

"Bizz , Bizz , Bizz" it rang as Justin kept moaning and being frustrated with all the noise as he was trying to stay asleep

I kissed his neck and forehead as ....

Our sheets fell on the floor as i was trying to get up and grab the phone.

Justin stayed quiet because he was too tired to talk.

I picked up the sheets while i was talking on the phone leaving it on my the coner of my ear and my shoulder holding it.

"Hello" i answered.

"Yea it's Kendall sorry to bother you.. goodmorning".

"No problem, Goodmorning".

"Your tired right".

"Yes i am , have they spoke to you about anything".

"OH YES!!! AHHHHH THEY SAID WE ARE RELATED".

"OH MY GOD!!! I HAVE A SISTER!!!" i screamed as i was shaking justin and jumping on the bed.

"I ALWAYS DREAMED ABOUT YOU BEING MY SISTER IT'S LIKE A WISH , A DREAM COME TRUE ".

"OH MY GOD YOUR SO LUCKY YOUR MY SISTER , CAN YOU COME OVER AND CAN WE TALK!!! , and can i see the papers".

"YES SURE!!! I'll be there around 7:00".

"ALRIGHT SEE YOU".

"SEE YAH".

I got back to doing my hair once she hanged up.

"Ouch" I said loudly burning the tip of my hand.

I thought Justin would hear me but he as listening to music with his headphones on so I didn't want to disturb him.

I was still tired as it was 7:00 and i heard the bell ring and i went downstairs to open it.

It was Kendall at the door and she showed me the papers and it showed 100% that we were related , same blood and same parents and everything.

We stayed in the Living room for a while.

I told her that our parents died and she was devistated because she never saw them but i showed her some pictures of them.

I guess our parents set her up for adoption so they could have me.

Kendall already had papers for leaving the adoption center to live with us since she was at the age of 17 already too.

We were all going to be adults very soon.

We had different birthdays so we were not twins.

I had put such quite of a sad face on.

We got to know each other so well and she asked me how did she even think or figure of this.

I told her that a friend of hers told me that we slightly looked similar not actually slightly but that's what I would say.

"OH , Natalie did , my friend?". she asked looking really confused.

"Yes i said , if that's her name .. yea".

Justin came down to give her a hug and scratched his hair.

We all started talking and talking.

We made Kendall live with us and in her own room up , upstairs.

We always did everything we could like to buy food and pay the rent.

It wasn't bad actually , this whole idea of letting Kendall living with us.

Justin didn't mind but of course he cared.

Our house was really big sooo... we just did that and told her that she could stay here.

Kendall jumped up and down holding Justin's and my hands.

We had to go to the adoption center and answer files to pick up her clothes and so that she could live with us.

Before we did all of that we got the paint out of our shelfs.

She helped paint our house turquoise and white.

It was a good day for us all.

The day was begining for us to start to know each other and everything about ourselves.

I told her about everything about me but you see you never know how a famous person or a celebrity is really like through the fame.

She was soo amazed for what i told her.

I didn't seem quite not even a little amazing for anything.

I even explaned the relationship between Justin and me.

"You guys are so cute hashtag , Team Jylie." Kendall said to me.

I don't know why she said hashtag , that's what got me confused for a second.

"Aww thank you baby girl that seems cute". i said to her being so happy.

Kendall grabbed my hands holding it tight.

"Sister's forever" she said.

"Sister's forever" i said to her.

I didn't want to loose her I already because now that she's here I started loving her since I found out were sisters.

I don't want to loose anyone since I already did and I started to have tears running down my face.

I slowly went down on the floor covering my face and didn't want nobody looking at me right now.

"What's wrong kylie" Kendall said bending down to help me get up from the ground.

Kyle sniffed , "It's just that I've lost too much already and I don't want to loose you or Justin.

"Aw kylie don't worry about now I promise I'll always be there for you okay?"

"Okay" I said wiping my tears and blowed my nose into a tissue as it became a little red.

I slumped into the couch trying to feel better but I couldn't revenge though I stopped crying.

Justin took off his headphones and the minute he saw me upset he ran to me.

I was in Kylie's arms as he kissed my cheek asking me "What's wrong sweetie?"

"I don't want to loose you , I just love you too much"

"Dont worry , your worrying too much and I love you two alright"

"I know" kylie says and sighs after.

"Come here" Justin says as she jumps up from the couch and from Kylie's arms as she let's go of kylie and runs into Justin's arms.

He feels so comfy and worm I thought looking straight up at him.