Two

I got a cut from falling off my bed slightly hard.

I was hurt and a bit in pain but I was too lazy to get up.

It was bleeding and my sheets were a little covered from the blood.

I got up and cleaned it then threw it quickly in the garbage pale.

Justin came in the room and wondered "What happened?"

"Oh it's nothing babe" I said.

"It sure is" he said as he bandaged my cut.

I jumped on his back smile as my hair hit his face then we both started to laugh.

He was soo sweet and charming that's why everyone from our school adorded him.

I wondered why he chose me out of all the girls that really want him.

Is it my personality?

Is it my body?

Is it my face and characteristics?

That's what I want to know, if he loves me for who I am now just for how I look because that's not what love is supposed to be like.

But that's not the only things and it's not the way I look it's what kind of person I am to him.

He tells me that i'm beautiful everyday and that's what brightens up my face.

He always has a way to make me smile and brighten up sometimes I make him mad and I annoy him but that's the way love is, love can't always be perfect and life doesn't have a happy ending.

As I turned around he tickled me with laughter and swung me around as I felt like the air.

It was so fun and I was lucky to have someone special and caring for just as I always wanted like him.

Everything was like yesterday, it could be like the first day we met and he started into my eyes and I fell in love with him.

"I'm taking you to get coffee downtown "Justin said happily.

"Ok I'm going to grab my coat" I said looking around for it.

"I got it lets go" I said as Justin grabbed my waist trying not to let me hit the door and closed it behind me.

"Do you have the keys?" I said.

"Yes I have it, let me open the car" he said as the engine turned on and we went inside.

We reached the coffee shop and went in standing in line.

"Can we get two Java chips's please?" Justin said to the starbucks worker.

"Sure, would you like anything else ?"

"Oh no, it's fine thank you" Justin said.

"Ok no problem, next in line please" the worker said loudly for everyone to hear him.

We sat there waiting, "Here you go two Java chip's" yelled the worker.

"Thank you" Justin and I said as he smiled at us.

Justin gave the coffee to me and held the other one in his hands.

I grabbed his hands and we started walking back to the table.

"Guess what this is babe" said Justin.

"What?" I said being so excited about what he was going to say.

"A date" Justin said.

"You are so sweet Justin, I really love this"

"I'm glad you like this"