Thirteen

We got our of bed and signed up for some dance classes to have privacy for ourselfs.

We definitely didn't want anyone interupting or ruining our dance classes so that's why we made it only for us.

We took these dance classes in Manhattan.

I don't know but we always kept going to Manhattan.

We just wanted to try it out and be fresh out with new things.

But i remember when i was a little girl i always used to dance with my mother and father.

That made me tear up a little bit.

We dressed a little casual with some sweat pants and sneakers.

I was having fun and seemed to be enjoying the new crap.

Justin took of his black shirt and put on his snapback.

I liked wearing a snapback from the back of it and leaving it like that on the front of my head.

I tied my hair up into a bun as Justin kissed me on the cheek.

Is he always kissing me on the cheeks?

I think he does but anyways ...

We threw our shoes off and were dancing around with our shoes just for fun.

He grabbed me and we started leaning back to back on the mirror.

I slided on the floor doing a booty pop,

I was turning my body next to his so he could grab me.

Then he grabbed my head turning me around and doing a little roll grabbing my hips.

I started dancing next to me on him and then he layed me on the floor grinding on me.

I touched his body up and down and almost kissed him turning my head as my hair hit his face.

He was dancing coming towards me doing the dougie and i did it too.

We giggled a little as we were done at the end as you know when some people are done with their dancing they do a pose , well we did that.

I wanted to actually teach a dance class and everyday me and Justin would go out to the gym and workout to be fit.

I did squats and carried dumbells with both of my hands.

We even practiced every one day of the week.

I wanted to enjoy life as possible not make it seem lame like i don't do any shit.

Dancing wasn't boring to me it was this kind of hobby for me now.

It can maintain your weight and get you healthy.

We were going to dance class for two months now.

We started already so we were kind of just trying to dance to songs that we were into.

After our dance class we would get something to eat or just go to the gym and excersise.

Well we were already excersing since we dance but yea.

We would even get water or something like a energy drink to keep our energy going.

That's how Justin got abs and that's why i have a little bit coming too.

Dancing was fun and incredible and the most important thing about it is loving it and feeling amazing about it.

It's about producers really?

Producers came in and brang their studio camera's with them.

They were intervewing us and the place.

We were live on television.

They asked us how was it here , how did we like dancing, which music do you like dancing too and all those kinds of questions to ask us.

It seemed cool to be interviewed.

They were telling us that our fans wanted to meet us so we were going to plan a meet up with them.

The meet up was going to be with thousands of people there wanting to meet us and get an autograph.

They were going to be people waiting outside of the bulding of the studio.

It was not going to be today but they were telling us the plan to have them come in.

They said it on live tv "Come on July 18th to see Kylie and Justin" the producer said with a microphone.

"They will be dancing and you guys could get to get an autograph or a picture , they think that's a pretty good idea" the producer said announcing that.

"Well see you guys soon on .. Televison news" the producer said.

The producer was leaving and the camera man were leaving also carrying the camera's away.

"Thank you guys i appreciate it" the producer said shaking our hands.

"No problem , see you" Justin said.

"Yea see you soon guys" the producer said waving away going out the door.

We grabbed our things and held in the back of our arms and held it walking out the door after they left.

We got into the car opening the trunk putting the things inside of it and Justin closed it after he put it all in.