Eleven

I waved my hands in the air swinging it back and fourth like i didnt give a hell about my life or like it was just that moment when you don't feel a thing.

I was standing up in the frontseat with my sunglasses yelling.

Well it's probally just me.

Justin turned up the radio a little louder than it was.

I didn't worry but i started to get back in my seat slowly as i saw the cops coming pass us.

Justin lowered the radio a little as i was about to just remind him that the music was loud since he was use to it.

"Sir may i see your ID" said a County cop.

"Sure " says Justin as he pulled out his ID "Here you go".

The cop takes it and stared at it , " Okay your safe to go"

"Thank you" we both said to the cop.

We drove away as the cop went back to his car.

"Shit if we got arrested our fans would be dissapointed and we would loose them and it would ruin

our reputation and we would never be an influense to our fans" i winced after i said that because i hit my leg onto the front of my seat.

"Woah okay i understand but calm down i know that at least were fine" as he hands me a bottle of snapple.

"Ugh i'm sorry i just wonder too much"

"Don't be sorry im just trying to calm you down are you alright or okay?"

"Okay" i answered taking the bottle of snapple from Justin's hand.

"Okay then hun let's go" he said after we both put our seatbelts on.

We were heading to a charity work with other countries like Africa , India and other poor countries.

We were there but i'm not sure if we were actually there in time because i saw people working.

We asked one of the ladies there such as the workers that we signed in few weeks ago to participate.

The signing of the papers didn't give no danger or cause any danger for us working and participating for the charity work.

She went to check and she said "Oh god , You guys are Justin and Kylie from that tv show on MTV".

"Keeping up with Kylie and Justin , yea that's us" we both said smiling at her.

"Oh yes, yes" , "Follow me" we followed her through the gates.

We had to change in uniforms and grab some boxes.

I pulled up my hair and tied it up into a pony tail so when i left it down it wouldn't let me sweat alot like crazy.

We were exchanging the boxes and handing them to the poor people standing outside as we opened the doors and let them inside.

There were all standing in the eight lines that were there.

Soon we raised millions of money.

We had to email all of that money to the company so they could give it to the poor folks.

Poor people were the same people like us.

They have hearts but have no money and no one should treat them like shit.

We handed them some cans of food and anything that came up in the boxes for us to hand it to them.

We still had a long way to go for giving enough cans of food for everyone that came there.

There were pregnant , homeless , beat up , and abandoned people who came for food.

Those were not the only kinds of people that were there for food.

Some of them really needed homes too and i kept feeling bad today.

Geesh !! my stomache kept having a sad feeling that was bringing me down but brought me back up.

I was really surprised about the pregnant woman because where's the baby's father i wondered and almost tried to ask her but that would be absolutly rude especially when i don't even know her.

But isn't the baby important to the father?

I think it's fucked up shit if he left her with the baby and just went some where else but it's not any of my business.

The cans of food were enough for everyone and it all finished.

We were closing as soon as possible as it was getting late.

I felt so happy and very proud for helping the people having food and also making them happy.