Truth or Dare

Author's Note

You guys did it! Welcome back ❤

As a reward, this is my longest chapter yet at 4.7k words! Before this, my longest was 3.6k ^3^

I'm sorry for being a day late, I didn't have internet yesterday :s

This chapter was inspired by the gif above, I made a twist to what happened hehe

Please continue to support this book by voting and commenting your reactions :3

Enjoy!

Yours truly,
Riana-cchi
ʕ •ᴥ• ʔ
__________

Class 3-E was already used to Koro-sensei's antics of disappearing to faraway places with a fortitious intention to grab the most random items. With speed reaching up to Mach 20, let's be real, who wouldn't do the same?

"But minn-"

Even so, flying to another country for his own personal needs was still considered selfish.

"You promised us to go swimming again!"

"I'll make it up to you tomorrow! Sensei will even get each and every one of you a souvenir!" Koro-sensei pleaded with his tentacles clapped together.

"Then what are we supposed to do while you're gone?" Takebayashi spoke out, adjusting his glasses.

"Good question Takebayashi-kun! I prepared this exercise book filled with various questions from each subject," The sound of the wind was all they could hear before an enourmous book popped on their tables out of nowhere.

"Oi oi, how did splashing water turn into this?!" Terasaka complained, flipping through the endless number of pages rather aggressively.

"Why did I see this coming?" Sugino sweatdropped, resting the side of his head on the book he prepared. The rest of the class wasn't so fond of Koro-sensei's idea too. These were the only few periods where they could play around, the others were only for studies and assassination.

"H-here's a catch! Anyone who finishes up the most questions will receive a grand prize!"

Different tones of sighs were shared, finally taking Koro-sensei seriously. "Fine," With that, Koro-sensei thanked his students and dashed off through the big windows.

• • •

"Karma-kun how do you solve this question?"

At least there was something Karma could benefit from, he had his precious Okuda-san to thank. Study sessions became more and more worthwhile with her presence, now that she's comfortable with approaching him in class. Since their classmates were already aware of their relationship, they didn't have to think twice about Okuda and Karma's interactions.

Being oblivious, Okuda placed her face dangerously close that it urged Karma to share some form of skinship with her. He closed the gap between them, letting their foreheads touch at the slightest. "Which one?" It was subtle, but it satisfied him enough.

"I tried applying the formula, I don't know what I did wrong.." Okuda was too focused on trying to understand the question that she barely thought about Karma's little gesture. She pointed at a specific question on the Math section.

Karma scanned through the question, slowly grabbing the pencil that was in her hand. He drew a few circles to pin point where Okuda made mistakes.

"The value isn't supposed to be negative since you already brought this number to the other side," While explaining, he averted his eyes to look at Okuda. It could just be him, but the sight of her focused expression might be the most adorable thing he has ever seen.