Chapter 2

Naera POV

The next day, i woke up and got dressed for school. After i'm ready, i went down for breakfast. I saw my dad is already there. I smile and sat beside him. "Morning dad" i greeted.

"Morning, Naera" the maid serve me with milk and toast. As i was enjoying breakfast, my dad said something. "Naera, I have meeting today so i will be home late" my dad state. Yes! Partay!! "Okay" i ate the breakfast joyfully.

"Good morning Naera!!" I turned and it was my beloved brother.

"Hyungsik oppa!!!" i stood up and ran to him for a hug. He went for a business trip for 2 months and i didn't know he would be back early. "I miss you" i whine.

"Me too" he rubbed my head and we walked back to the table. "Hi dad" He greeted dad.

"Hey Hyungsik. How's your trip" work again. If mom was here, she would be nagged about it. Suddenly, my tears flow down my cheeks slowly without me realizing it.

"Are you okay naera?" hyungsik asks. i looked at him and smile

"Yeah why?" he frowned

"why were you crying then? are you hurt?" i shook my head and wipe the tears.

"I have to go. I might be late" i stood up and left. 

As i was about to walked out the door someone held my wrist. "What the?" i looked up and it was those bodyguards.

"Where are you going?" i scoffed.

"School obviously" i said in cold tune.

"Let's use the car" he ordered.

"What?! NO!" I've been walking to school for 4 years now and nothing bad happen!

"Sir's order!" he scolded me.

"OH, dad!" i looked at empty space and so did he. In the same time, he let go of my wrist and i run away.

"Yah! Ms. Naera!" he yelled but i ignored him. i kept running and out from the gate. Yes! hahaha.

"Where do you think you are going?" Oh daddy! another one!

"School!" and i run again but he was quick enough to catch me and picked me up. "Let go of me!" he ignored and waited for the car to reach us. He throw me in the car. "OUCH!" I rubbed my head.

"Sorry" he said coldly. is that even a apologies? he sat beside me and the car drove off. i kept quiet all the ride. I take out my phone and scrolled the screen. "We're here" i grab my bag and get out the car and before i left, i turned and told them

"I'll be home late." with that i left.

Jungkook POV

"hyung" i called him to get his attention."Do you believe her?" i ask to make sure what she was saying is true.

"I don't know but let's wait and see from far" i just nodded and

"Hyung..she's pretty" he scoffed

"but her attitude isn't" i have to admitted it. She was pretty fast but i let her ran because i knew that Jimin hyung will be waiting outside the gate. It was pretty cute. She's pretty good at lying too. My heart almost died when she said that her dad was behind us. What a pretty slick girl.

Jimin POV

Her? pretty? pfft..my grandmother is even more pretty than her. Probably, not my type i mean hello. Look at her. i pretty hate liar. especially like her. I know she was trying to ran off. I'm not going to fall for her tricks and lies. i'm going to make her listen to me. This was going to be easy since she is a naive girl. I smirked