Chapter 10

Naera POV

I opened my eyes with a head ache. I looked around and it was different room. Wait! This isn't my room? Nor the hotel room! Where am i?! Wait! Oh right! I'm at Jimin's Grandma House. I sigh in relief and stood up and walked towards the door. I opened and popped my head out to see if any one was out here. Weird. Nothing.

Quiet and silence. I open the door fully and walked out. I closed the door carefully like i was escaping from a kidnapped of something. Whatever. That's not the point! The point is, where's everyone? Jimin? Granny?

"Hello?" i said to make sure i wasn't alone but i was. I walked around the house to find any living creature. Maybe humans or animals or even plants. Luckily, only plants were visible. Animals were there but mostly was the lizards crawling on the wall. No signs of human.

I walked out the house and saw no cars. Wait! Did he left me here?! They tricked me?! They left me alone in this big creepy house?!! What if this house was haunted?! I'll die tragically! If i'm going to die, kill me full of glitter and shimmer please. Let me be the most shining dead person ever!. What am i saying?

I kept looking around. I haven't checked one place and that's upstairs. I climb upstairs carefully. This stairs creak so much. I'm afraid that it might broke and i would fell on the ground. I arrived at the top safely. Actually second level of the house.

It has 3 rooms and i went one by one. Granny's room. It was mostly full with vintage stuff and her photos with Jimin's Grandpa. I closed the door 'cause there was nothing to checked on. I moved on to Jimin's room. How did i know it was his room? Obviously the door has his name on it. Lol.

I opened the door carefully and peek in side. Empty. No body's in there so i went in. His room was full with Race cars figure. His family picture. Her mom, dad, him and his brother i think? I didn't know he has a brother? I didn't even know he exist! How dare he didn't tell me that! I look carefully at the picture and they seemed a bit looked a like. Maybe their cheeks? Jimin has chubby cheeks and his brother don't so? Does that make any sense? I don't know. Let's just move on!

I walked out Jimin's room and left it closed. I went to the last room in the house. I tried opened it but it was locked. Huh? I shrugged it off and let it be. But, the door shook. Like someone was trying to opening it. The knob twisted multiple times. My heart racing so bad. It stopped then, i heard a click sound. The time stopped for a second and the door...

Just kidding! Back to the story

I left the room be since the door was locked. I went downstairs with a sad face. I plopped my self on the couch didn't know what to do. I got and idea! Let's DASHI RUN RUN RUN away! Or hide to make him feel bad for leaving me alone.

I went outside and let the door opened. I notice there was a garden backyard so i went there. In time, i heard a car engine came. I quickly went in to the garden and hide. I smiled as i imagine how his worried face would be. Then, he would apologise for leaving me alone in the big creepy old house.

I thought i was supposed to heard running footsteps and screaming shouting for my name but instead, some shattering glasses, some stuff falls and even worst, gun shots. My heart racing so bad this time. Was there some intruders in the house? I kept my self hidden in the bushes and kept quiet. Shit shit! I chanted in my mind. I left the door opened! Then, i heard footsteps coming towards the garden.

I saw a big mans with black outfits like a gangsters. They were wearing black sunglasses and cigarettes between their lips. One of the guy pulled out a phone and was calling some one.

"There's no body, boss" boss? Who were their boss? What do they want? Who are they searching for?

"I swear there's no body in the house! We couldn't found her bodyguard nor the girl!" the girl?! Me?!! Oh shit! Shit! What do they want from me?!