The story of Calum's and your's life

How you and Calum met:
    You and Calum met in elementary school, but you moved to Canada before year 7. But then you re-met in college when the boys were on the road and you say them in concert.

How he asked you to be his gf:
    After the show, Calum brought you back stage and the two of you talked, and you also met Ashton's wife, and Michaels gf. Then Calum took you out to dinner and asked you out then.

How he proposed:
    The two of you went back to Australia to visit his side of the family. Then he took you to the elementary school where you two first met and proposed on the tire swing where the two of you made the promise to be best friends forever, no matter what happened.

Honeymoon:
    Calum surprised you with a trip to Italy. You always wanted to go there when you were a little girl. After the honeymoon, you joined Calum on tour.

Background on Y/N:
She is a very outgoing person with a wild personality, she loves children and her hubby Calum (of course). She's very nice to the fans, and can connect with them. Her father passed away from being in the army and her mom passed away from being in a car crash.

*first part of pregnancy series and baby series for Ashton should be up sometimes tomorrow*