Oh my god

"Soldier NO!!!" Crash screamed as one of his men got shot "An alien did this to you my partner,my fellow soldier....and m-my friend...no...ILL KILL ALL OF YOU BASTARDS" Crash shot every alien as he fell to the ground tired and exhausted...then he closed his eyes...he felt something warm touching his cheeks actually poking them.....he started to come out of his dream and into the real world....he felt something warm start to take his shirt off that's when he immediately screamed "WHAT THE HELL SARAH YOUR MY SISTER YOU NEED TO STOP WATCHING THESE ROMANCE ANIME I AM NOT AN ONII CHAN THAT IS ABOUT TO GO THROUGH WITH THIS!!"he started moving his arms around in a stupid motion that kinda looked like a chicken dance .He opened his eyes fully and saw nothing but his shirt halfway up and his window open.
(Time skip to school)
"Dude stop tryna scare us with your lame stories!!!!" His friend josh said "It's not a story I'm telling the truth!! This has been happening to me for the past two god damn weeks and it's really starting to freak me out!!"Crash said in defense "I might have a stalker!!!" Crash said panicking "Your not cute enough to have one of those!!" Darek said in response "You guys aren't gonna believe me are you?" Crash said defeated "I'm going home I don't even wanna be here today" Crash said irritated . His friends did kinda piss him off just a little "Stupid friends"he said mumbling

When he came to his home the door was opened
'What the hell' he thought then he opened the door fully to the house he grabbed a knife from in the kitchen he looked around and thought....oh my gawd there is an empty ice cream container!!!WTH???

His heart was racing *CRASH*......

He heard something fall over from inside his room

His heart began making a thumping noise inside of his chest

Thump thump thump....

He was nearing the door to his room....

He heard footsteps....

Thump....thump..... he opened the door

"IVE GOT A LOADED KNIFE AND IM NOT SCARED TO USE IT!! Wait I MEAN IVE GOT A KNIFE AND IM NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!!!" He looked up and saw....A girl...he knew it was a girl because of her hella long hair and long eyelashes also....curves WAIT NO I SHOULD'NT BE THINKING THAT!!! He blushed at his own thoughts...and that's when the fear kicked in and he screamed. The poor thing was already so shocked and when he scream it made everything a little bit worse it ran in a circle and tried to hide behind the curtain.

Now since we know Crash's view on things let's see Sunset's view on all of this....

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!HELP HELP OH MY GREAT GODESS ZUCCHINI!!!!" Wait I meant ZUFANIA I thought! Stupid voice box translator thingy!!! "CRASH CRASH IM GONNA CRASH!!!"just then my ship transported me to a house and my little device said in my language I was transported to crash's house and ejected from my ship?!"I stepped out the mini pod I was in and smelled the air it's a lot cleaner on my planet I mean the air anyway......there was a structure in my view .

I went in through this opening thingy that had glass by melting the lock with acid.'wow these things need better security...'I hopped in through the glass thingy and there were things in the part of the structure a .Thingy reflected stuff and it also reflected me....I had pastel pink skin,four eyes with a galaxy look to them with no iris oh and also purple hair that reached her knees.

There was a thing on the bed he got up and I believe he said "come here you flying McNugget imma eat you!!"" And fell back he appeared to be having a strange slumber of some sorts....I knew I should've not done this but I did stupid curiosity....I got on the side of the thing that this creature was laying in and started to poke it's cheeks whatever it was it had smooth surface and it was soft ....

After touching it's cheeks I touched a soft stringy sorta thing on its head it's so soft. I took its head and hugged it "woah so soft" I mumbled , then I grabbed it's cheeks and mushed them together. What ever it was it was cute!! And then I nuzzled it's cheek if frowned and started to twitch in its sleep and get up......I ran and hid under the unit it was on top of...I liked it here soooo for the past 2 weeks I started to do this routine of slumber during light hours and wake up mess with his thing for the night .This night as I was touching it's cheeks and it was twitching saying that it was gonna save the everything and then I noticed I never did know what was under this soft warm thingy that fit around it's body I grabbed the end and started to pull it up I traced my finger around these hard pieces of flesh and that's when....IT YELLED REALLY LOUD I got scared and ran out the glass thingy!!
(Time skip to when Crash was in school)
I was exploring the structure because no it was there so I did a lot of things like touch stuff, there was this this thing that would whirl and take anything in it away and then put new liquid up....COOL I messed with that for a bit then...my stomach started to growl....I looked for something edible when I reached this place that had meat....fruits.....and things to I believe cook the stuff.....soooo I found this thing that was cold.....and it seemed to be edible...soo I took a bite....and when I did....IT WAS THE GREATEST THINGY EVER!!! I didn't know what was my favorite anymore It or this cold thingy!!!

And then I went in it's room I knocked somethings down and that's when I heard footsteps coming to the room. I froze in fear as the door opened there it was ,it looked scared then blushed then screamed louder.. than the last time.....which made me panic room run around in a circle and hide in a thing called curtain.....yeah I heard some its talking about a thing that looked just like this and they said curtain....