Chapter 3- Lunch With Him

I was so surprised that The Felix Kjellberg paid my lunch. This is unbelievable. I can't move from my place. Yet, Felix noticed that I am surprised.

"Aw come on, paying for your lunch is not illegal, right?" He jokingly said. "Let's get a table for us to eat." He added.

Then, he spotted a table at the corner. I was terrified at his choice. That table brings back memories that I really hate to remind. While Pewds is heading to the table, I was just there. Standing, not wanting to go there. Felix stopped walking because he probably noticed that I wasn't following him. He looked back.

"(Y/N), come on!" he adorably said with a goofy smile. I can't help it. What shall I do? Follow him to the table or, avoid the very bad memories I had? Meh. I've decided. PewDiePie's on my side anyway. My hero.

My fear. I need to face it. The bullying that my classmates did to me because I have no friends. Literally. They called me emo. What the hell. Seriously? Now I began to laugh at those memories they gave me. I have a friend now.

-flashback-

"Hah, loser! You don't have friends. No one will help you." She said while pulling my hair.

"Yeah, such an emo. Not just an emo, but a geek!" Her friend shouted. Right in my face.

"You'll never be as popular as us. So, don't mess with us. OKAY?" Her another doofus friend added.

"Guys, teach her a lesson she'll never forget." She commanded to the guys. Seems their dorky boyfriends. Ewwww.. Then she pulled my hair again stronger than before. I tried to escape, but I can't. The boys now started to kick me, punch me in the face, and, and...

-end-

"Hey (Y/N)? (Y/N)? Are you okay?" Huh? Who's that? Now, everything's starting to shake... Wait..

"Eh?" I snapped out.

"Are you alright?" Pewds asked me with his face near to me like an inch apart. I immediately stepped back to avoid any controversies to spread.

"Uh, I-I'm alright. Don't mind me." I nervously said. He'll become curious for sure.

"Anything that I can help?" He politely asked. Oh what a true gentleman he is. His alter ego, Felix.

"Errrr. Let's just eat shall we?" I said with a fake smile. So that he won't notice. I don't want to make him worried about me. Oh geez, I'm just dreaming. THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

-after a few minutes-

After a while, Pewds and I already finished eating. We chatted about video games, new consoles, DLCs, and more. This is where I uh, have been obsessed the past few weeks. As I looked around while Pewds is talking, I see some glares. Glares of jealousy. Glares of "I want to punch your face right now. Get away from PewDiePie!", and anything like that. So what? I was the one who was approached, not me. Ughhh...

Well, I need to prepare for the negative comments that will come to me if Felix leaves. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe later. Maybe, now.

Just carry me home, carry me home Felix.

-----------------------------------------

A/N

Did you get my pun huh? HAHAHAHAH XD

Hi bros! OMG. JUST. I haven't got any votes, but reads. OMG. Thank you so much for reading my fic even though you didn't vote. <3

So hey, I'll be updating fast. Maybe everyday? I know the plot btw. The plot is stuck in my head for like, a month. I want to write it on a notebook but I'm too lazy to write. So, I'll publish it here for you bros to read!

Sorry for the late update tho.

Stay extraordinary!

-Kuuinimei <3