Chapter 6- Not All Sad Days End in a Sad Way

"Get out of my house right now," Dad angrily said. I knew it. Don't cry, don't cry...

"GET. OUT." He repeated.

"B-but.. why?" I nervously said. Tears now slowly dropping.

"YOU ARE A DISGRACE IN THIS FAMILY!" He shouted. Mom trying to calm him down but she actually can't.

"Look at your siblings, all of them are successful. They didn't even have a failing grade. How about you? ALMOST ALL OF YOUR GRADES." He said. "You always think about that stupid man that you always watch on internet. I wonder what that gay has and you keep watching him." He added. FELIX IS NOT STUPID, HE IS ALSO NOT FUDGING GAY.

"Dad, what did you just say? Stupid? Gay? Did I hear that RIGHT? Or maybe it's just me?" I bravely said in front of him. I AM SERIOUSLY PICKING UP A FIGHT. My vision is not yet clear because I cried. I am not a crybaby anymore.

He stood up. Face to face.

"Ya' you hear that right." He replied with his trembling voice. "Do you want me to repeat it for you?" He added.

"I am not deaf Dad and you know it. Don't expect that all of us will follow your high expectations." I said RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIS FACE. Dad's expression changed. He became... a beast. I took a step back in case that he'll grab my t-shirt, but...

I was too late.

All I see now is darkness.

I woke up, then I found out I was sleeping on the floor. No one... really cares about me. Not even Mom. I've decided. I'll leave this house. I'll face the cruel world all by myself. I was just a high school graduate, I wish I could graduate college too... (A/N for rereaders: I changed this part because hey, FELIX WILL BE TOO OLD FOR YOU.)

I slowly and quietly head to my room to get some stuff that I need before my sad departure. I feel that I can't live with them anymore. I feel useless. And even if I'll stay, Dad will drop me from highschool anyway.

I chose a bag that will fit all the necessary stuff. I also need to bring my precious laptop and iPad, also my cellphone. Now, all set!

It's time.

I slowly went downstairs and avoid to make some noise or else they will hear that I'm still awake. Shall I leave a letter? It's more dramatic if I don't. I will make them worry more. Wait, worry? They don't even care about my feelings. And also, they can't find me if I don't leave one.

They will be clueless tomorrow. Totally clueless.

(A/N: Shall I leave this as a cliffhanger? Maybe yes? Maybe no? I don't know. I SUPPOSE NOT. Enough cliffhangers for this time hahaha. :D)

Now I opened the door. Am I ready for this? Am I ready to face society all by myself?

Oh no, I even have the fear of living the life without anyone.

Enough for the drama. I need to leave right now or I'll get caught.

I left the house and running around the neighborhood, totally clueless where I am going. I spent hours of roaming around not knowing that I'm still at my neighborhood after seeing a familiar place, the place that I always go when I was a child. The park.

So tired of walking around, searching for some bus or taxi to ride on. None. I really need to sit. I sit on a swing and let go at my bag for a while. I'm at my limits. So sleepy.

Then I noticed a guy sat on the other swing. Who could that be?

"I can be your hero baby, I can take away the pain. I will stand by you forever, you can take my breath away." He sang. He was a boy. His voice is familiar though. Very. Familiar.

I glanced at his face. He also glanced at me.

"Felix?"

-----------------------------------------

A/N

Hi again! Yaay another update! I just left you guys a cliffhanger again hahahah! Sorry, I have to. :)

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Stay extraordinary! :D

-Kuuinimei <3