Chapter 9

Chapter 9

/ Error! Error! Mature Content! /

“Fuck! You’re so tight baby.” Derek said as he descended into my hole that appears to desperately welcome it. His length is hard and slick against the velvet cavern of my body. I moaned incoherently as he started the assault towards my bud.

“Ahhh, Derek, please.” I pleaded in the middle of the intensity of our activity. I am completely messed up and I pleaded for the things unknown.

Tonight seemed to be different as we come at each other with what we have. Our hearts beating frantically and our breaths labored at the amount of energy we exert. The moment is magical, almost frightening as our hearts opened up to each other, mending together like they the missing part that was lost for years, parts that are needed to be complete only returning for this pleasant encounter.

“What do you want baby?” Derek asked me as he flipped me again and now I’m resting on my back, looking straight at his silver orbs that currently express the need to be held, to be provided with affection, to be loved.

“I want you to-ah! Make love to me with all you got Derek! F-fuck!” I shouted.

“Gladly.” He responded and I felt a new height of excitement on my veins as he rutted against my hole with a much needed fast pace, going at me harder than ever. I practically shouted every time he brushes past the bundle of nerves that makes me momentarily blind with pleasure.

“Fuck baby, I want you more.” He grunts and sat me on his lap, bouncing me on his enormous manhood and latching himself on my neck. I moaned loudly when I feel him leave a mark.

“Ah! Give me more Derek!” I moaned. He took the play to a different level and what’s holding me to sanity is his constant whispers of ‘I love you’ in my ears; words that may not seem much but holds a promise of our whole being.

I feel his movements becoming sloppy as we continued to reach that certain edge and obtain that fall. I can’t form any coherent words at this moment.

“I’m coming, Christian.” Derek whispers, tugging me close and kissing me passionately.

“Ahh! W-with me! Ahh!” I shouted at the top of my lungs when I feel my essence shoot out from me; covering our body with it.

He thrust inside me for some times before he growled loudly as his cum shoots inside me, coating my walls.
He collapsed in top of me and kissed my forehead one last time. I love being like this with him. I love him. I love his whole being.

“That was awesome baby. I love you.” He whispered and pulled me on top of him, pulling me close.

I hummed and rested my head on his chest. “I love you too.” I responded before slumber dragged me to my dream land.

---

“Baby… Wake up. Chris? Baby? Come back to me…” I feel a soft warm breath tickling my neck, dragging me back from my slumber.

“Five minutes.” I grumbled out, turning my face away from him. I’m tired, okay. Well, who wouldn’t if a beast would mount you all night long?

Somehow, my confession and his acceptance turned into a steamy ‘love-making’ as he put it and situated ourselves on the bed.

Thank God it didn’t break down with the intensity of our activity cause I’m sure it would be added on our bill, talk about sad.

“Nope. We need food. You’ve been holed up on the bed for the past 12 hours.” I shrugged him off and snuggled further on my pillow, sighing in content.