Chapter 5

Your optics onlined and the sky was dark. You flicked your glossa out over your muzzle. Your jaws parted in a yawn. You stepped down your servos spreading in the soft dirt. You turned your helm up to the dark earth sky, your optics darting from each star of this universe. It was very different from the view on Cybertron. You pushed out of your berthroom your body picking up specks of dirt as you walked. Your audio receptors twitched when you heard the soft snore of sleeping bots.

You padded towards the soft sound and stopped at the metal door. Sideswipe's scent was strongest here. You gently nudged the door open and kept low to the ground as you slipped inside. The door was partially open as you padded curiously towards the berth where the red mech was recharging. You placed a servo on the berth post and lifted yourself up into the pede-end of the berth. You sat slightly keeping your balance on the small surface. You tilted your helm slightly when you heard Sideswipe mumble soft things.

'Noooo... Strongarm.. Don't go...' was what you could pick up on you shrugged and gently left the berth post and slipped out the partially open door

You continued down in the maze of shelving and picked up on Strongarm's scent and decided to follow it. You nudged through the metal forming the door and your optics fixated on Strongarm's frame slumped on a metal desk obviously studying something, but fell into recharge. You hummed softly and looked towards the empty berth. You stood up and gently lifted the femme from her from her chair. You quietly carried her over to her berth and laid her down. You smiled to yourself and lowered yourself down onto all fours and slipped out again.

You continued down the line of shelves. You stopped at a heavily dented door and it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out it was Grimlock's berthroom. You nudged the door open and poked your head in. You smiled softly at Grimlock laying off the side of his berth glossa hanging out and all. You retreated out of the room. You padded beside a large human vehicle that was just covered in Denny and Russel's scent. The rich organic smell caused you the sneeze and shake your head slightly. You padded on spotting Fix-It recharging at the control panel.

You stopped at the door that smelled like one of the best things you've smelt on this slagging planet. Bumblebee. You shook your head and nudged the door open partially and padded in. You were engulfed in his warm welcoming scent. You walked over to the berth where the yellow and black mech laid recharging. You hopped up onto the berth post your tail swaying behind you. You watched every twitch of his body as he recharged. You gazed around the room it had a few maps and plans up and a reflective plate showing the reverse of the room it showed. You looked up to the sky, you should get back to your berth. With that you hopped off the berth post.

~Bee pov/ timeskip~

I rubbed my helm as I walked to the control center. All I heard was the dull roar of voices. It was too early for this scrap. I looked at Strongarm stressing as she rushed over to me.

"SOMETHING GOT IN THE BASE LAST!!" Strongarm said wrapping her servos around my upper arm, "IT WENT INTO ALL OF OUR ROOMS!! ALL OF OUR DOORS WERE OPEN!!"

Sideswipe cut in with, "Ok. Strongarm, calm down. You probably left your door open. But I know I closed my door though." He said worry evident in his tone

"I fell into recharge at my desk, but onlined in my berth!" Strongarm stressed, "Explain that smart bot!"

"I-I.." Sideswipe stammered

So everyone else's doors had been open a crack. Just enough to fit a slim bot. Grimlock arrived and the oh so pretty (y/n). Huh? Pretty? Why am I thinking like this? I shook my helm slightly. I need to sort this out.

"Grimlock." I called to the green mech

Grimlock and (y/n) turned their attention to me. Her beautiful (e/c) optics locked onto mine and held the stare. My processor went blank. 'Just look at how pretty you are.' Was the only thought that bounced around.

"Good morning, BumblaBee." She spoke cheerily, "Did you recharge well?" She hummed

"Umm... I-I.." I stammered my faceplate warming up, "Y-yes."

"Uhhh.... Bee? What did you need?" Grimlock questioned

"Umm... yes. I need to know if your doors were open this morning? We're trying to figure out what's going on." I said tearing my optics from hers and looking to Grimlock

"Umm... Yeah, it was kinda open." Grimlock said, "Is something wrong?"

"That's what we're trying to figure out." I said