Chapter 10

You stared up at the early morning sky. The rest of the celebration went down with a warm feeling and lots of kisses. You both didn't go farther, you wouldn't allow it.... not yet anyway. You rested a servo on your stomach and the other was laid palm up by your helm. A light hue dusted your faceplates as the kiss from last night replayed in your processer.

"Bee." You whispered softly he mech stealing all other thoughts from you

His brilliant bright blue optics, his handsome features, the way his servos felt dancing up and down along your spinal strut-Oh! You fell for him hard. Your optic ridges furrowed when suddenly you got the urge to get up and walk to the command center. Where did that thought come from? You complied and padded to the control center your optics settling on a very flustered Bumblebee. He was trying, and failing, at hiding it in a datapad he was reading while he walked.

'Sonteł-ečt.' You paused from getting your ration of energon when the word weaseled into your processer. Why were you just randomly going thinking about the word for 'Trainee'? You shook your helm and walked over to the energon. You reached out but your servo brushed another's. You followed the arm up to the faceplate of the owner. Bumblebee. A warm feeling flashed through you, but you could help but notice how slightly confused he looked.

"You good Bee?" You asked optic ridges furrowed in concern

"I-i..." he trailed off not looking at you, "Yeah, I'm fine.... Just confused on why I'm getting energon again, when I just got some." He stared finally risking a glance at you

"W-well good thing you came over. I-I wanted to thank you for last night." You wanted to punch yourself for stammering so much but you couldn't help it

His faceplates immediately turned bright blue, "O-oh! T-that... Uhh.. T-the kiss... ummm.."

You giggled a light blue dusting your face, "Not that you nerd!" You punched his arm playfully, your trying to hard again, "I was talking about celebrating with me! The kiss was just an added bonus." There ya go now just walk away and leave him all flustered, you grinned and grabbed a cube of energon and walked away

~~

The whole day has been pretty odd. Like you had someone else thinking with you, except you'd only get tid-bits of a thought or a basic action. For instance when you were training with Sideswipe today you suddenly got the urge to walk to the other side of the scrapyard. When you were helping Denny, you felt like you needed to talk to Fix-it. Bee was acting kinda strange too. He had walked into your berthroom when you were reading a datapad in there. Looked like he was about to say something important then said he didn't know why he walked in there and left. It was odd. though slowly you were piecing it together and by Clumordia you hoped you were wrong. Only one way to find out.

You stood at one end of the control center Bee was by the control panel talking to Strongarm. If your theory was true then he should know what to do.

Left arm out. You commanded in your processer lifting your left arm out. Suddenly Bee did the same. He seemed confused and looked at his out stretched arm then drug his gaze to you. Optics widened to their fullest you finally put the final piece of the metaphorical human puzzle into its proper place, Russel taught you metaphors!! You needed to tell Bee right now. You quickly marched over to Strongarm and Bee.

"Bee I need to talk to you right now." You said firmly facing the mech

"Excuse me, I don't know how your "pack" runs things, but you can't just interrupt a conversation and take one of the participants."Strongarm scolded like you were a small cubling in the wrong

"I can and will if it's important enough." You retorted sharply

"(Y/n) lead the way." Bee said in a soft voice

You shot a smirk at Strongarm and tugged Bee away into your Berthroom. You closed the door behind you and sat Bee down on the berth. He was growing more worried by the nano-klik as you paced before him. How would you tell him? How could he react? Would he hate this forever!? You took a deep intake and turned to face the yellow mech.

"L-last night, I think we may have accidentally become mates." You muttered, "b-but don't worry it's breakable, and it won't hurt or anything, just some physiological damage to tie emotions. And-" your rambling was cut off by a firm digit on your dermas

"Ok slow down, I think we may have become sparkmates, it's just a different term for the same thing." Bee muttered level-helmly but his bright blue face said otherwise, "And who says I want to break it just yet?"

You immediately flushed a bright blue, "B-bee you don't h-have to spare my feelings.. I-" you were cut off again only this time by his dermas

You pressed back within the kiss and he pulled you down into his lap. You arms wrapped around his neckcables as his servos rested on your hips. Your intakes weaved together and the warm feeling grew in your chassis again. He pulled away all too soon and you onlined your optics, unsure when you had offlined them. He pressed his forhelm to yours and smiled.

"Why would I try to spare your feelings when we share the same ones?" He asked rhetorically

"What will we tell the team?" You muttered softly

"Nothing, for now if we want to see where this relationship is going after awhile they'll either figure it out or we'll tell them. Let's let it just be us for the time being." He said a small smile gracing his dermas

"This will be our secret adventure, just the two of us." You muttered in return

"Just the two of us...."