Chapter 8

You unraveled yourself from your curled up position. You smiled softly to yourself and looked up to the light blue sky. It had been a few human months since you joined the team. They have seemed to have grown used to your midnight wondering. Sideswipe seemed to like you, Strongarm not so much. You just couldn't understand why she didn't trust you. You didn't mind it. The organics liked you and Denny liked the fact you would gladly help him move his odd organic "antiques". He would also gladly tell you about them. Fix-it didn't really mind you, so you didn't mind him.

Bumblebee. That was a whole 'nother story. He would get flustered when you brush by him slightly. His door wings would twitch slightly as you spoke to him. He surprised you when he asked for you to teach him more about your culture and your people. You gladly crafted a datapad filled to the brim with celebrations, social standings, explanation of the leader standings, a few important calligraphy letters, and the different packs and how the stood together. His faceplate dusted a light blue when you handed it to him.

You continued to smile at the sky life was good. It was nice. This new life you had. This celebration day. Grromshellock. It's one of the most important celebrations of your pack. You stood on four pedes and stretched. Your a few of your back joints popped and you purred softly. Standing on two pedes you walked out in a cheery mood.

~~~

Today has just been awful. The mission you were sent out on sent you to a swampy area where you quickly sank. It took forever to even come close to be groomed out. Grimlock didn't remember what Grromshellock was, you really couldn't blame him but it still hurt. Strongarm made a nasty comment, or at least it was heavily implied, that you're a murderer. When you went to talk to Bumblebee he had his faceplate buried in a datapad and only responded with 'huh.' Fix-it was too busy fixing the control panel to help fix your sprained wrist. The organics were off doing whatever organics do. Sideswipe didn't want to listen when you tried to tell him about Grromshellock, only decided to try and surprise drop kick you, which is how you sprained your wrist.

You groaned laying on your berth your faceplate staring at the ground as your digits left faint scars in it. You flicked your audio receptor at a chirping organic that had decided to land on you. Maybe it will be better when it is time to celebrate Grromshellock. Since... it happened you've been doing lone celebration. You were in a great mood today because you thought you wouldn't have to celebrate alone again. Guess you were wrong to assume.

~

You sat stabilizers folded over one and other before a small lone celebration shrine you set up in your berthroom. It was growing darker as you began. The silence was peaceful, perfect for a Grromshellock celebration. Your optics slowly offlined as you listened to nothing but the steady thumping of your spark. You screeched when suddenly your comm unit crackled. With a sigh you pressed two digits to the bottom of your audio receptor.

"Yes Bee?" You asked your voice dull

";I need you to report to my location, I have something to show you.;" Bumblebee's lovely voice rolled through your processer calming your thoughts

"Sure, I'll be right there." You muttered turning off the comms

You saw a small map blink in the far side of your vision as you stared at the shrine before you. You muttered a soft apology and stood and followed the map to Bee's location.

~Bee' pov~

I hope she likes it! I really do. It took a long time to make and learn what it means. I had read through the datapad she had given to me several times. Her culture is just so... intriguing. The Alpha-Beta-Healer-Guard-Prey-Omega class systems are just so unique. The celebrations completely unlike our own. It's like I'm discovering a whole 'nother world! She seemed so happy to provide the information too. I was quite sad when I saw her tail drooping when I arrived at base today. Then I realized it might be a special time for her people. And it is.

I watched as she pushed through the branches her Glossa running over her dermas like a organic cat will do. She stopped looking behind her and looked at me her optics at their fullest dilation. She started to mouth words as tears welled in her beautiful (e/c) optics. She immediately dropped down to her aft a servo over her intake.

"I-i hope I did it correctly." I said suddenly bashful in her presence, I looked down at the circle I craved in the dirt

"It's- its, amazing thank you." She said suddenly standing right at my chassis, "Do you wish to celebrate with me?" She asked with a cute little helm tilt

"Gladly!" I replied immediately, "I-i mean it will be a good experience!" I added rubbing the back of my neck cables, smooth Bee. Real smooth.

She smiled and backed up a couple steps from me. My optics widened as she disconnected her shoulder plates. The fell to the ground with a soft thud. A bright blue blush covered my faceplate as she continued to remove plating. Her neck armor came off next the medium diamond shaped plate on her throats following it. Her stomach plating was next as I gently scratched a digit at my collar my faceplates growing damp. She finished and, almost against my command, my optics roamed her frame. Her breast plate was still secured in place same with her interface plate. Her stabilizers still had most of their armor, but I was more curious about the tattoos covering her protoform.

I had briefly read about them from her datapad, but their much more interesting too look at on an actual bot. Every expertly drawn line, every curve, how they flowed across her protoform as though all are a blank canvas just needing to be painted. I was drawn from my daze when she chuckled.

"Your turn."