Chapter 10: The Choice

Dexter was as confused as he could ever be. he and Cupid were Best Friends. He didn't know that she felt something more. Him and Apple didn't know each other that well. He always thought that Daring and her were supposed to be the perfect couple until Rosabella. But him and Raven have been on a couple dates. He felt so at ease that him and Raven liked each other. He knew his decision. He was hoping that everyone would understand.

He went to talk to Apple. He was hoping this would go well. He knocked on Apples door.

"Come in!" Apple yelled as her voice was a little shattered.

"Hey Apple, can we talk?" Dexter asked.

"I guess." Apple said.

"Look, I just don't know you that well. I don't want to ruin any friendships with you and Briar or Cupid. So if you would talk to them I just want everything to be ok. Don't let me come in between your friendships." Dexter said. It brought a smile on Apples face. For once Dexter thought he did something not so awkward.

"Thanks. Friends?" Apple asked.

"Friends." Dexter confirmed. They both hugged and Dexter walked away. Next was Cupid. He arrived at Cupids door and the door was slightly cracked.

"Hey Cupid!" Dexter walked in and closed the door. "Can we talk?"

"Sure!" Cupid spoke.

"Look, Apple told me that you liked me. I don't want to ruin your friendships. But I want to keep the one we have. I just feel more connected to you as one of my Best Friends. Can we stay friends?" He asked.

"Of course!" Cupid said as she beamed with joy.

He said goodbye and walked out. Last was Raven Queen. What he couldn't wait for.