Chapter 14: Under Estimated

Duchess was getting worried about everyone. As much as she liked all the attention and having them out of her feathers. She was getting worried.

"They been gone for a week!" Duchess complained. "Are you sure there alright?"

"There fine! They can come back any time! At least if it's not over two weeks. Then they will be stuck forever!" Faybelle said. She didn't care if they lasted a lifetime there.

"A whole another week! You think there gonna know that!" Duchess hollered.

"Oh no! This is Fairy Bad!" Brooke complained.

"Honey they will be alright." The Male Narrator comforted his daughter.

"We have to do something!" Brooke said. As she thought she knew she could tell one person. Maddie!

Meanwhile in New York.

"Hey Maddie, I got to go get some of my books from my locker. Be right back!" Raven said as she walked off.

"Maddie! It's Brooke. My parents don't know that I'm telling you this but you guys only have a week left to get back to Ever After. If you don't by next week, you will be stuck here forever. I have to go!" Brooke explained.

"What in the Ever After! I have to let everyone know!" Maddie spoke.

____________________________________
Thank you guys so much for 300 views it's so amazing! Thank you all so much! I hope you all are enjoying the book. Have a blessed day!❤️🙏🏼