Chapter 12: Friend Ship Resolution

Apple was ready to get everything fixed. She wanted everyone to be ok and be friends again. She was hoping that they would forgive her.
She called Briar, Raven and Cupid over to talk. Just hoping they could get past it. When they all arrived some looked happy others looked hurt.

"Hexcuse me everyone. Can I please have your attention. I just want to talk to you guys one by one. May I talk to you Cupid?" Apple politely asked.

"Sure." Cupid spoke.

"Look Cupid, Im fairy sorry. I just thought it would be a good thing if I told Dexter your secret. But it was a fairy fail. I hope you can forgive me and we can still be BFFA'S?" Apple asked hoping Cupid would understand.

"Thank you for telling Dexter. I actually am happy you did. It made me relalize that we are just Best Friends. Of course we can still be BFFA'S." Cupid said. That put Apple at relief.

"That makes me fairy happy!" Apple said with a bright smile. They hugged and said goodbye.

"Raven, Can I talk to you?" Apple asked.

"Yeah sure!" Raven said with a bright smile.

"Im sorry for not telling you about Dexter. I know we are BFFA'S I just worried it would ruin are friendship." Apple told her the truth.

"Apple, its ok. You can tell me anything. We are the best of BFFA'S so you can trust me. It actually worked out. Me and Dexter started.... Dating." Raven said as she started to blush.

"That makes me so happy! Im so happy it worked out." Apple said with the biggest smile.

"Me too!" Raven said as she hugged.

"Briar, Can we talk?" Apple asked.

"I guess." Briar said with a sad tone.

"Apple, I'm sincerely sorry. It was not my place to tell Daring that you liked Dexter. I don't know why I thought it was a good idea. Im so sorry. Please forgive me, I just want us to be BFFA'S again." Briar explained.

"Of course Briar. Lets just make sure to only tell each others secrets and keep them to are selfs." Apple said.

"Agreed!" Briar spoke. They had a long hug and everyone said goodbye and got everything resolved.

____________________________________
Hey Guys!
I just want to give a huge thank you for over 200+ views! It's amazing how we got to 100+ to 200+ in such a short amount of time. Thank you for all the support on this book. If you have any suggestions for the book or things you would like to see feel free to comment them. Have a blessed day!❤️🙏🏼