(2) A clue

"You can go in I am not aloud" Raven Star meowed. Thrush paw nodded and walked in cautiously. Thrush paw padded up to the moon pool and touched her nose to the cold water. A voice came from behind her.
"Thrush paw?" it was Tiger tail.
Thrush paw was quiet.
"I Tiger tail, medicine cat of Whisper clan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down upon this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of a medicine cat, and 38th your hep she will serve her Clan for many moons" Tiger tail paused.
"Thrush paw, so you promise to uphold the ways of a medicine cat, to stand apart from rivalry between Clan and Clan and to protect all cats equally, even at the cost of your life? Tiger tail meowed.
"I do"
"Then by the powers of Star Clan I give you your true name as a medicine cat. Thrush paw, from this moment you will be known as Thrush Fall. Starvlan honors your generosity, and we welcome you as a full medicine cat of Dawn Clan." Tiger tail rested his muzzle on Thrush Falls head and she licked Tiger tails shoulder. 

*********

Thrush Fall walked silently through the woods with Daisy heart.
"What do you think Briar Stripe ment by that?" Thrush Fall asked, breaking the silence. "Maybe it was a prophecy!" Daisyheart meowed excitedly.
"It sounded like it but I don't understand it" Thrush Fall mewed while coming up on a spot to bury Tiger Tail. They watched as Badger heart, Lion tail, and SkyClaw buried Tiger tail.

Later that night Thrush Fall awoke to a lush forest full of trees, and that's when she seen Briar Stripe again. "Hello again, Thrush Fall" She mewed
"Is your message a prophecy?" Thrush Fall asked
"Yes, I will give You a clue you need to get three warrior cats from three diffrent clans." Briar Stripe said.
"WHAT!? How am I suppose to do that?" Thrush Fall asked surprised.
Briar stripe answered You will need to get Rock Fall, the Medicine cat from Rock Clan, Water spot from Sun Clan, Night Whisper from Dawn Clan, and Daisyheart from your clan"

Water spot

Rock Fall

Night Whisper

Daisy heart

Thrush Fall stared at Briar Stripe for a while trying to take it all in
"How will I get them all?" Thrush Fall asked slowly and unsteadily.
"Figure it out, don't Clan cats go to the moon pool any more?" Briar Stripe asked hotly. now good bye Thrush Fall" Briar Stripe said turning around to leave, So Thrush Fall turned around to but before Thrush fall left she turned her head around and mewed "How did Tiger Tail die?"
"Briar Stripe turned around. "He was killed"

"Killed? By another clan cat?"

"No........Dark Pelt killed him. Birar stripe meowed boldly, then turned around to leave.