(1) The prophecy begins.....

Thrush paw paced back and forth Shouldn't Tiger Tail be here by now? Thrush paw thought to her self worringly so she walked over to the river were she bent down to take a drink when she felt dizzy all of a sudden then she fell over onto her side as she watched a brown sleek she cat walk up to her with light brown stripes on her back. She walked over to Thrush paw and layed her tail on Thrush Paws shoulders.
"I am Briar Stripe and I need to tell you something very important young one" Briar stripe meowed softly. "A heart made out of a golden flower, A whisper at night, Rocks falling on a mountain, and watered spots will come together and fight as one against something never seen before....."
Thrush paw looked at her confused.
"Go now.....Tiger Tail has drowned" Briar stripe meowed
"What!?" Thrush paw asked but the she cat was gone as she looked down to see Tiger Tail washed up on shore. "Tiger tail!" Thrush paw mewed as she draged Tiger Tail back to camp.
"Tiger tail!" Raven Star asked as she walked over to Tiger tail. "He's dead" She said. "Cats old enough to catch their own prey gather around for a clan meeting" Raven Star meowed while jumping onto the whisper tree "I will take a silent vigel tonight with Thrush paw, and tomrrow we will go to the moon stone" Raven Star meowed to the clan. "We will know send him to Star Clan"....... The elders took his body to bury it after they cleaned his fur.