(4)The Journey begins

Go! Take her I need to get back to Whisper Clan!" Thrush Fall had mewed to Rock Fall.
"I will get my sister, Maple to take care of her out here she is a loner after all." Rock Fall meowed back.
______________________

"Thrush Fall, Rock Fall We're have you been?!" Daisyheart asked.
"Yeah we need to go to high stones" Water Paw Meowed.
"Sorry" Thrush Fall said while licking her neck fur a few times.
When the five went off into the forest it was almost silver pelt
Nights almost here I hope my kit's ok if I tell any one I had a kit they would ban me from being a Medicine cat forever and so would Rock Fall since he's the father. Thrush Fall told her self while they walked.

It was Sun rise by the time they got to High Stones. "Over there" Thrush Fall pointed with her tail as she watched 12 strong warriors walk around the High Stones. "We need to make a attack plan any ideas?" Daisyheart asked.
"Well see that river over there?" Water Paw said while pointing with her tail. "Maybe I can lure some of those kits over in the water" Water Paw said.
"Ok" Thrush Fall meowed.
"I can lure some of them up the mountain" Rock Fall meowed.
"Thrush Fall and I can attack them from behind and Night Whisper you can attack them from front." Daisyheart said her face looking twisted.
Water Paw came up behind Cloud paw and Hard paw.
"Hello!" Water Paw whispered in there ears "Wanna play?" Water Paw asked as they both whipped around and chased Water Paw to the river. "Come and get me!" She looks at Hard paw "I thought Tom Cats were suppose to be stronger then-"
Cloud Paw tackeled Water Paw under water.
She made a mistake, She can't swim! Water Paw thought to her self as she pushed Cloud paw off of her and pulled Hard Paw into the water. "HELP!" Hard paw Screetched as he lashed around and panicked. Water Paw held him under the water but when she looked up worried that a nother cat would come fight her she seen Rock Fall leading Dark Claw up the mountain, and Night Whisper attacking Moon Paw, Bark Paw, And Scar Paw as DaisyHeart and Thrush Fall fought with Black Claw, and Sun Tail. Weres Cloud Eye? Water Paw thought to her self as she seen Hard Paw slip out of her grasp and Cloud paw dragged him up to the surface. "He's dead!" Cloud Paw wailed as she starred into Water Paws eyes with fire in her soul. Cloud Paw attacked Water Paw slashing at her face and her under belly. Water Paw pinned her to the ground since she was much bigger then the three moon old apprentice.
Did they excpect kits to be old enough to be turned into apprentices yet? Water Paw thought to her self as she lashed at her back but the advantage of being a kit was that Cloud Paw could slip onto her back and bite her neck even with little kitten teeth, and that's exactly what she did. As Water Paw fell to the ground staring at her own blood pool she could see Cloud Paw fall as her stomach was bleeding out. "Water Paw!" Thrush Fall meowled at the top of her lungs as she raced over.

"Rock Fall! You mouse brain you think leading me up a mountain will defeat me! Well your wrong!" Dark Claw screeched in Rock Falls face. Rock Fall tackled him onto a ledge. Rock Fall had him on the edge of the ledge.
"What was that? Are you scared of falling!" Rock Fall hissed while staring at Dark Claws injured paw. "FOX HEART THATS WHAT YOU ARE A DIRTY FOX HEART!" Rock Fall hissed again as Dark Claw was slipping and hanging onto the ledge. "Tell your brother whose in the dark forest to come and try to kill me! Your going there any way!" Rock Fall Screeched as he pushed Dark Claw of the ledge.