Chapter 2

âœÂ¨Chapter 2✨

JUSTINS POV:

" Justin and Ariana you will be working together" I blushed, I couldn't help it, she was gorgeous. Ariana was the first person I met at my new school, and I have to admit I wasn't a bit disappointed. I couldn't help but smile every time she looked at me. "So, justin, any ideas for the project?" Ariana said, not meeting my eyes. "Um, I honestly don't have anything, math is so boring, I wish we had something better like chemistry" Why. Did. I. Just. Say. that. I couldn't believe those words had just came out of my mouth. I just couldn't help it, she was gorgeous especially her laugh, I feel like every time I looked at her my face turned red. Anyway, back to what I just said, did she think it meant something, or does she think I meant that to sound like I like her? I don't know, I'm just secretly hoping she kind of feels the same way.

ARIS POV:

Did he just say that? Or was imagining because maybe there's a possibility that I could have wanted him to say that? I honestly don't know but all I can look at right now is those eyes, those perfect brown eyes and the way his hair flipped when he turned. Oh and did I mention those flawless brown eyes. But of course just when I'm having that one perfect moment I hear "Ariana Grande please report to the main office immediately" uh oh. I knew this could only be about one thing. My mom coming home. And it wasn't exactly a moment of joy for me... 

I stood up and left the room not even acknowledging Justin.  I was expecting to see my mom in the office but the figure I saw wasn't hers, it was my brother Frankie's. I made my way over to him slowly with a confused look on my face and he looked at me with tears in his eyes. The first thing that came to my mind was my parents. "Ariana something really bad happened" he said in a shaky voice. He never calls me by full name, only when's something's wrong.

He pulled me out of the office and into the main hallway. Nobody was in the hallway. It was just us. "I got a call from the hospital in LA this morning" he spoke shakily "a drunk driver was going way over the speed limit and hit mom and dads car" 

"o my god are they okay? How are they? What's happening? Where were they driving? Why were they in California? " I rushed. I knew he was gonna say something very bad because he didn't try to calm me down.

" They're gone" he spoke softly. I lost my balance and almost fell but Frankie caught me. I regained my balance and leaned against the wall. I slowly slid down the wall until my head was in my hands.

I was sobbing until the bell rang and when I heard the other happy students come out off their classes, I knew I was getting stares but I didn't care. I just lost my parents and I'm 16. I heard footsteps running toward me. I looked up to see Kate, Ryan, Chaz and Justin coming towards me. Kate went right to Frankie and asked what happened. And I overheard those sickening words "they're gone" I cried even more. They all gasped and I heard Kate begin to cry. The world was falling around me. Kate came and sat next to me and took my hand and held onto it. I looked up at her and she hugged me. I hugged back immediately. I was holding on for dear life. I cried on her shoulder for what felt like hours but it was only minutes. I let go of her and stood up. I made my way to Chaz and hugged him I thought about my life and tried my hardest to hold onto it. I cried into his shoulder for at least 15 mins.  I let go of Chaz and went to Ryan. He already looked like he was crying what made me cry even more. I cried and I cried. I let go of Ryan and I looked at Justin. And I ran to him, I don't care if I just met him. I hugged him and I hugged him and I cried and cried. He hugged back just as tight. I'm pretty sure the whole school heard me cry. But I didn't care. I just lost a huge part of my life.  The world is falling around me. And I can't do anything about it.