Chapter 6

I’m really sorry for taking forever to update. I've been trying to figure out what if want to do with this book. Read authors note at the end, IT’S IMPORTANT.

Ariana~ 

I feel empty. Numb. Nothing. I'm currently sitting in the back of Kate's car with my best friends. But nothing seems real. I lost my parents less than 24 hours ago and if haven't seen either of them in months. My brother doesn't even care about me, he left me too.

Chaz and Ryan keep cracking jokes to try and make me smile but it’s really not working. Why is it that my life just can’t be normal? Just a little bit of normalcy would change everything. I don't feel like there's a reason for me to be here anymore.

I hear someone calling my name and see a hand waving in my face if look up to see Justin "yes?" if speak softly my voice cracking. He quickly wraps his arms around me and if cry onto his shoulder. It was an awkward hug considering we were in the car, but that didn't matter at the moment.

We pulled over at a rest stop so Kate could "make an important call" I hopped into the driver’s seat and tried to find some good music. Just when I was about to give up the beginning of "with you" by Chris brown played through the cars speakers. I hopped over the middle console into the back seat and began to sing along quietly. If felt someone looking at me out of the corner of my eye. I ignored it and continued singing this time a Little louder. I heard an angelic voice begin to sing. If turned to see Justin singing.  My jaw dropped but I quickly recovered from my state of shock to meet Justin at the chorus

Oh!

I'm into you,

and girl,

No one else would do.

'Cause with every kiss and every hug

you make me fall in love.

And now I know I can't be the only one,

I bet there heart's all over the world tonight,

With the love of their life who feels

What I feel when I'm...

With you

I stopped singing when if heard multiple gasps from my best friends. "That was amazing" Kate spoke with wide eyes. I smiled and hugged Justin. "You’re amazing" Justin and I spoke at the same time. We both began to laugh. I felt the car begin to move and if continued to wonder where we were going. "Do you guys need anything? 3 hour car ride ahead of us" Kate spoke a little too excitedly. I felt my phone vibrate so I looked down to see a text from Ava, my good friend from math. The text read "Hey its Ave, you haven't been here are you okay?' I quickly replied with "Ya I am, just some family problems, thank you" Well there goes my okay mood. I leaned back and rested my head on somebody’s shoulder. Probably Justin's. A yawn escaped my lips but I really wasn't that tired. "Can we stop by McDonald's?" Ryan practically yelled. "Dammit Ryan there's no need to shout and yes, we can" Kate yelled back. I rolled my eyes and opened my phone to check twitter.

We pulled up to McDonalds with Ryan and Kate still bickering. I just got some fries and a hot caramel sundae. I've never even seen this part of Florida so, I decided to check maps on my phone. We were somewhere near Palm Bay. Why? I still have no idea. 

After a rather loud car ride we pulled up to a red and white hotel. It took me a moment but then I realized where we were. "DISNEY?! OMG KATE" I screamed causing many stares. "Wasn't me, it was Justin" She laughed "JUSTIN? OH GOD THANK YOU" I continued screaming and hugging my best friends. When I got to Justin I almost cried because he’s so sweet. I hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek and hugged him again.

After I calmed down we walked towards the Grand Floridian. Once we got to the front desk Kate checked us in. We all got one room key. I began to run to the elevator but the others were taking forever. They noticed me impacently waiting and they ran to the elevator.

Sprinting down a hallway is tiring. Really tiring.

The door at the end of the hallway seemed to be different than the others, the room number was 900. I looked at my room key and saw 900. I quickly unlocked the door and my eyes widened at the sight. This room was huge. HUGE. There was a living room in the middle with a kitchen behind it. I ran in the room and jumped on every bed in the room including the couch.

Sprinting around a hotel room is also tiring. Really tiring.

I slowed down when I realized that I had nothing with me. "Kate I have no clothes." She pointed straight ahead. I looked to where her finger was pointing and saw a baby blue door. Where did that come from? I walked over and slowly opened the door. My jaw dropped. This room looked like it was made for a princess. Beside the bed I saw my Pink suitcases. I felt tears brim my eyes as my hands covered my mouth. I heard footsteps from behind me as a pair of arms turned me around and hugged me. "Thank you so much Justin"

My best friends mean the world to me. Somebody cares. They care. Maybe there is a reason for me to be on earth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyyy guys. How’s life been?

If anybody wants to make me a cover for this story please do

I will mention your name in a future chapter.

Has to include the title and my name (noellenicolebieber)

SOTC- With You by Chris Brown

QOTC- Favorite YouTuber?

See ya later my glorious nuggets

If you need somebody to talk to I’m here for you

I love you so much!