Aria And Sage - Chapter Four - Reject or Accept?

I have a choice. Reject, or accept. If I accept, I will be cool, I would fit in, I won't be humiliated. If I reject, I will lose most of my friends, a high chance of losing Sage, and the fashion freaks will humiliate me for the rest of my life. Time to decide. Reject or accept?

I glared at Rayleigh in fright. She looked at me in horror. I looked back at Carter, who was waiting for a response. I tried to smile, and I did a slight 'realistic' giggle (#sarcasm). "Well... do you?" Carter asked, become even more impatient. I cleared my throat and looked him in the eye. "I..." I began to talk, but Sage cut me off, as he walked over with a glass of alchohol in his hand. "Hi Aria!  I see you two are chatting it off! I brought you a little somethin'-somethin'! Emily and the other girls said you asked for one." Sage smiled at me. They both looked at me. I could practically read their minds. They were thinking, "Aria, take the drink! I know you want it!". I began to sweat. Rayleigh began to think for a solution as well. "Are you okay, Aria? You are beginning to sweat..." Sage asked. Before I could say anything, I saw the fashion freaks giggling. They were waiting for me to give out a response. My heart was racing. It was happening very quickly. Suddenly, I felt my hand reaching out for the drink. Sage handed it to me and I suddenly said, "Thanks! This is my favourite alchoholic drink in the whole world! You definitely have a good taste in alchohol!". Rayleigh glanced at me in shock. Sage smiled. "No problem Aria! If you want anymore, just call my name out!"

Rayleigh grabbed me by the arm and yanked me away. "What the hell, Aria?! Are you stupid?! You're not supposed to have drinks!!" Rayleigh hissed at me. "I didn't mean to! My body must of forced me to grab it!!" I gloomly said, beginning to form tears. "Well time for plan B. Get rid of THAT drink!" Rayleigh pointed at the drink. "But... how?" I whispered. "Okay, so you go to the bathroom upstairs," Rayleigh whispered. I nodded, understanding every word. "Then you tip the drink out down the sink! Pretend that you went to the toilet instead, and flush the toilet. Problem solved!" Rayleigh gleamed. I nodded.

I looked to see if Sage's friends were looking, or the fashion freaks. Nope! I walked upstairs with the drink in my hand, almost spilling with every step I took. I walked into the bathroom, leaving the door open by mistake and looked into the mirror above the sink. "Alright. Not turning into someone who drinks at a party tonight." I mumbled to myself. I heard the stairs creak. "Bye-bye drink." I whispered in my head. "Whats up Aria? Are you already feeling sick because of the drink? Have you even had a sip of it? It doesn't look like it." Sage scared me. I turned around and Sage was leaning on the doorway. "Uh, yeah, I took a little sip and started to feel ill." I lied to him. "Why a little sip? Take a larger one! It gives an amazing affect." Sage smiled. My heart began to race again. "Like, right now?" I asked in fright. "Yup!" Sage giggled. I then saw the fashion freaks looking at me from the staircase. Wait - why don't I put a large amount of alchohol in my mouth then not swallow it, then when Sage leaves, spit it out in the sink? Yeah... I can do that! I nodded and tipped half the glass of alchohol in my mouth. I hadn't even swallowed it and I felt ill. The taste was HORRIBLE. Talk about disgusting! "Aye, there you go!" Sage cheered me on. "Now swallow!" 

Don't swallow Aria, don't swallow! Think about your parents for goodness sake!

Without realising, I swallowed the whole lot! "Yeah!! Go Aria!" Sage danced and clapped happily. He took my glass and began to walk to the keg downstairs where all the alchohol was. "Imma go get you a ref-fill, ok? Just wait there!"

Rayleigh bolted upstairs and glared at me. "ARE YOU SERIOUS? DID YOU JUST DRINK THAT?!" Rayleigh shrieked in anger. I began to feel light headed. "I... I didn't know..." I murmured. I then collapsed, falling to the ground and knocking my head on the tiles. "OMG ARIA!" Rayleigh squealed. I guess thats where I can say, this was the biggest mistake of my life. Coming to this party, and letting my body take over. All for a guy? Not worth it. I'm going to cop it when I get home, BIG time.

To Be Continued... 

A WORD FROM THE AUTHOR!

Hey guys! Sorry this part is so short! Its been a while since I have published a part and I needed some time to make a new story! I recently published it too, its a horror themed story! But next part of this story will be extended to make up for this really short chapter! Thanks for all the love and support, you guys rock! :D